RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

Just put this in another thread, but I thought that it should go here as well.

It's bad enough that games are not available in most regions because they're being shown on a pay per view site, but when they're not taken up by those sites and the game still isn't available it's annoying to say the least. Yes, I know it's in the rules and regulations before you sign up to RamsTV, but there are times when we get half the games blocked. Should I cancel my subscription for May? Saturday's game is unavailable, and the Sheffield game probably as well. I normally pay in the close season anyway, but it will be 3 months subscription with no games.

22 minutes ago, richinspain said:

It's bad enough that games are not available in most regions because they're being shown on a pay per view site, but when they're not taken up by those sites and the game still isn't available it's annoying to say the least. Yes, I know it's in the rules and regulations before you sign up to RamsTV, but there are times when we get half the games blocked. Should I cancel my subscription for May? Saturday's game is unavailable, and the Sheffield game probably as well. I normally pay in the close season anyway, but it will be 3 months subscription with no games.

Last Saturdays game was on sky and on ramstv I heard?

14 hours ago, richinspain said:

Just cancel and sign up when you want to again then. We've not had as many games on Sky this season compared to other recent seasons, so I think £12.50 a month for as many games as you'd get overseas on RamsTV is very good value. 

31 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Haven’t read thread but is this game not available to watch on rams tv as it’s telling me it’s not available?

Nope. Picked for TV so only on Rams TV if you’re a season ticket holder/living in a dark country. 

Please could someone with clout lobby for Rams TV to show the last game of the season - when relegation is at stake?

I know there's tired arguments about Sky.

But, for such a critical last game of the season, when fans do not have the option to watch at the stadium.

Please!

10 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Please could someone with clout lobby for Rams TV to show the last game of the season - when relegation is at stake?

I know there's tired arguments about Sky.

But, for such a critical last game of the season, when fans do not have the option to watch at the stadium.

Please!

I agree with you entirely, but think that there is more chance of us winning 8-0 on Saturday.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2021 at 09:55, RoyMac5 said:

Is there a reason why we can't cast RamsTV or am I doing something wrong? I have the trusty old 3m hdmi cable from last season but thought we might be able to go 'hi tech' this?

I've never had a problem, either last season or yesterday.

41 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I imagine it's a restriction of the license. ITV don't let you do it either.

If you have an Apple product and a supporting TV, you can cast over Airplay.

That's not something I've tried but the tv does support Airplay. I tried casting from different browsers from my laptop and they didn't allow it. Whereas I've cast lots of other stuff such as Youtube vids previously.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That's not something I've tried but the tv does support Airplay. I tried casting from different browsers from my laptop and they didn't allow it. Whereas I've cast lots of other stuff such as Youtube vids previously.

Can't you just get a Chromecast? Always works fine for me for Rams TV, if a little dark.