Ben Hamer

Donkey Derby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Looks like he's got the "two bob bits." That's gonna be messy with those tight trackie bottoms on. 

If you believe what Duane Holmes said on an Instagram Live video the other week, I’d be particularly concerned about Hamer and Wisdom wearing anything too tight in that area.

how has Hamer played for you lot? odd that Huddersfield wouldn't go with him instead of bringing in 2 loan keepers, if you do manage to sneak in the players and come up don't make the mistake of signing him for the prem though, he's just not good enough

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

how has Hamer played for you lot? odd that Huddersfield wouldn't go with him instead of bringing in 2 loan keepers, if you do manage to sneak in the players and come up don't make the mistake of signing him for the prem though, he's just not good enough

That is a view held by many of us. The keeper position is certainly a very weak position for us, one that needs to be addressed. It has been really since Carson suffered his injury/lost form last season.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

That is a view held by many of us. The keeper position is certainly a very weak position for us, one that needs to be addressed. It has been really since Carson suffered his injury/lost form last season.

I can see some decent second choice keepers wanting to leave prem sides this summer, the likes of Wayne Hennesey from Palace, Nyland at Villa and Danny Ward with us who are quality, especially at championship level but just can't get the games

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

I can see some decent second choice keepers wanting to leave prem sides this summer, the likes of Wayne Hennesey from Palace, Nyland at Villa and Danny Ward with us who are quality, especially at championship level but just can't get the games

If we go up there is a chap called schmeichel who might do a job for us.??

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

might be a bit out of your price range though fella

I was thinking of Peter ??

Archived