v Millwall (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, S8TY said:

I agree he's been excellent and i also trust Cocu  importantly to manage him properly keeping his feet on the ground , Rooney will also know all about this.........just hope we can keep hold of Sibley.Bird and Knight

Also i'd like to say I'd try and sign Clarke on a permanent....he's a really calm CB

As they walked off look at Cocu talking to Sibley explaining stuff. Fantastic. We have a seriously top coach 

Buzzing after that. Excellent in the main. Always something to work on but three more goals. ? 

Then what do Florist do, they spoil the party atmos on a Saturday by going winning at Hillsborough...... oh hold on ????????????

Not surprising that some aspects of our play were a bit rusty.

i thought clarke did well overall and played his way back into the game after losing concentration initially. 
It must be tough when the game feels a bit like a friendly.

wizz was a bit wobbly, but the positives far outweigh everything else. We passed the ball well. Rooney pulled the strings. bird did very well......again. I would have liked a bit more from Duane and tom, but sibley surpassed all expectations with three great goals.

When the time is right, just switch rooney for Will Hughes, and we can all buy ten year season tickets.

A goalkeeper, another CB and CF and we’ll be rocking next season...........unless maybe just maybe, Forest at Wembley 

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

It'l never happen.  Forest are finishing 7th.

To quote Mr Keegan “I’d love it” if that happened ??

When you factor in that the lads have just had an enforced 3 month lay off then I think it's a little unfair to dwell too much on the negatives. Yes it wasn't the complete performance today but it was a thoroughly enjoyable one that I'd have taken beforehand. Still a big ask to force our way into those play offs but it's still alive and whilst that's the case I'm gonna keep dreaming it will happen. 

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

As they walked off look at Cocu talking to Sibley explaining stuff. Fantastic. We have a seriously top coach 

100 percent agree, alot of fans doubted Cocu, but in less than a year, our starting 11 is much younger, had very little money, but bought well in my eyes, gets the best out of players, great coach, and u can see what type of team we are , love the way we play football, very lucky to have such a great manager, looking forward to seeing us return to the prem some time soon, next season will be the one, I put my money on. 

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Gary Rowett blaming drinks break and claims they thrive off the crowd. 

Nothing to do with him. That'll be when they win

You could visibly see his frustration at the end when their keeper tried to chip it to the fullback and it went out of play. You could see inside that he was screaming "Fookin boot it upfield man!!"

Archived