As there’s no football, let’s make a list of Derby related content to watch

TuffLuff

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Wait until they cancel the cinema mate. 
All that wheezing, sneezing, coughing, splutterings and snort wiping. 

Were doing all we  can to make sure special cleaning that has to be done even if pain in the neck.

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Were doing all we  can to make sure special cleaning that has to be done even if pain in the neck.

You are probably doing it wrong if you are getting neck pain. Have a word with your Health and Safety Supervisor.

Never before, or since, have so may people been so moist, when leaving Pride Park Stadium!

And I offer no shame, nor apology for admitting sole responsibility... despite nearly bursting a lung in sheer effort and determination... until finally you all... my fellow Rams... joined me as one, and the air filled with the joyous strains of our once beloved "Idiakez" chant!  I thank each and everyone of you for doing me oh so proud.

The greatest night at PPS... so far...

*Am I going crazy, or is there a goal missing from these highlights?  So hard to keep a track... as it was that night!  LOL!

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Never before, or since, have so may people been so moist, when leaving Pride Park Stadium!

And I offer no shame, nor apology for admitting sole responsibility... despite nearly bursting a lung in sheer effort and determination... until finally you all... my fellow Rams... joined me as one, and the air filled with the joyous strains of our once beloved "Idiakez" chant!  I thank each and everyone of you for doing me oh so proud.

*Am I going crazy, or is there a goal missing from these highlights?  So hard to keep a track... as it was that night!  LOL!

I was 7 years old at that game, so I only remember bits. But I do have three memories that stick out very clearly, 13 years later:

1) Viafara's first goal.

2) A guy in front of me, who I'd never seen before, trying to get the North Stand going (fat chance) at the start of extra time.

3) Looking towards the floodlights and seeing the pouring rain illuminated as we celebrated the victory.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah...Derby only scored 1 on those clips but lost 3-2.

I was at the 1st leg down at St Mary's but missed the 2nd. We were absolutely battered but somehow nicked a 2-1. We didn't half have some spawny results that season ?

Thanks to everyone getting involved! Appreciate it and hope we get a lot more to take a look at. 

Anyway I’ll put this next clip into the ‘rare’ column but how’s about a news feature unveiling Poom, Solis and Wanchope? Anyone care to remember what happened next game?

37 minutes ago, cosmic said:

DCFC Twitter admin clearly on here: 

****s

Bet they won’t bother finding Luciano Zavagnos own video of his career highlights (Derby starts at 7 minutes)

I was a big fan of Zavagno, he was a good player in an overall bad squad. Judging by the amount of clips of him crossing the ball in and Ravanelli missing chances, he probably thought the same!

Derby vs Juventus full 90 of the second leg

I’ll find something a bit different tomorrow. Maybe an interview on rams tv or summit.

If Derbys social media are reading this. Can you chuck up some full 90s of classic games where possible please?

Archived