As there’s no football, let’s make a list of Derby related content to watch

TuffLuff

This can be anything from games on YouTube, online interviews, stuff on rams tv, but lets get a big old list to watch/listen to. 

I’ll start with Bradley Johnson on the counter attack podcast. I’m sure it must have been talked about when it came out but lots of interesting stuff about him growing up and Derby pop up quite a bit including him nearly going to Italy last year, a run in with Lampard and his opinions on the press.

Content warning: Lots of swear words peppered throughout

Also another podcast but if you haven’t heard it Andre Wisdoms interview on The Athletes Voice is worth a listen

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/e28-the-worst-est-moments-with-andre-wisdom/id1417298918?i=1000448673465

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No Derby county making me misable sigh stupid goverment.

Yeah, the situation sucks but there’s not a lot we can do. The worst thing that could happen is if we carried on as normal and ended up spreading the virus unnecessarily, at this time football isn’t the most important thing and everyone involved be it the clubs, fans and the league now agree.

In the mean time let’s do what we can do entertain ourselves. How about a season review of the 1996-97 season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoA-1QqbmPA&feature=share

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if so concearned why did cancel horse racing but no they let that go ahead.

They also let the football go ahead... and all other sports, cinemas, restaurants, bowling alleys, flights to Spain etc, etc.

It was the football people who cancelled the football.  If you really must blame someone for cancelling the football, (and I think that would be unfair of you) blame the football people.  They cancelled it themselves.  All the clubs got together, discussed it, then decided to postpone it for a few weeks, before assessing the situation again on or around 3rd April, before deciding what to do next.  The government weren't involved in any of that.  They were all probably in bed asleep, as they'd had a busy day themselves!

... and if it hadn't been postponed, maybe the Derby players/staff would now have coronavirus... or maybe not... but let's just be thankful they haven't, for now, eh?  

Sometimes, it really is just nice to think of others, for a change.

UTR ?

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if so concearned why did cancel horse racing but no they let that go ahead.

Wait until they cancel the cinema mate. 
All that wheezing, sneezing, coughing, splutterings and snort wiping. 

Archived