Bwash_Ram

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I am still not sure about Cocu.

But I am sure about Chris Martin.

What a player!

Get him the best treatment money can buy, set up a porta potty on the touchline.

Whatever it takes!

Think we best just say you will never be sure about cocu , nothing wrong with that ,it’s your opinion , I think your barkin* but hey it’s opinions

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Great result and performance ...where are you ??cmon lets be aving ya!!! ..Curtains Roymac Millenium 

You’d have been on here already if we’d lost ?

Oops sorry forgot about Jourdan ?

16 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I am still not sure about Cocu.

But I am sure about Chris Martin.

What a player!

Get him the best treatment money can buy, set up a porta potty on the touchline.

Whatever it takes!

......beggars belief..

After the performance of the season, where we played without key players and replaced them with young lads from the academy, you have to start off with that anti Cocu comments? An opinion is one thing, but this seems like an agenda. 

Since Mac, Cocu is the only manager to revitalise the amazing Chris Martin and incorporate him back into the team. He’s coaching the players to be better.

Bogle’s performance levels have dipped but he’s not playing with our no 1 centre half for the last few years and we need CH reinforcements.

So seriously, what has he got to do to win you over?

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Only 21 pages........must have played em off the park!

Won’t be as many pages on this one as the negative at heart cocu s negative substitution of Davies on attacking player off allowed us to regain momentum and go on to score another goal ?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Cracking day. Solid performance. Unreal strike from Sibley. Every Chris Martin goal is a bonus.

There was also a meeting of minds between @David and me. Bless him, he was wearing his hat all day to stop me taking the piss out of his baldness.

Play Offs?

Take the piss when I invite you to stand with us because you were a loner for the day??

3 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Good applause for Bradley Johnson and good to hear his name chanted, he obviously appreciated it as he clapped all sides of the stadium 

Enjoyed that, deserved. 

Anyone still want to moan about Cocu resting some key players on Thursday?

While I'm trying to stay realistic, the result and the manner of the victory has got me a bit optimistic that we might make a late surge up the table. Imagine if we go up through the playoffs and all those haters who have moaned about selection decisions all season need to eat some humble pie.

Cocu has got to grips with what he has available to work with and it is showing with our performances. Imagine what can happen if he is allowed to sign some players now he knows where he needs to strengthen the squad?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

@Paul71Thanks ? so I pay £33 a month for a few sports channels and I can't actually access the channel that I pay for properly , what a croc of s*it

Yeah its crap, i only buy a pass if there is an offer on. They have one at the moment 3 months for 20 a month so at least worth seeing if you can get that.

Archived