v Blackburn Rovers (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Joking apart, any adult who doesn't after a visit to the bog deserves to be euthanised.

There were loads of dirty buggers in the West Stand not washing their hands when I popped down for my half time piddle.

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

Agree with most of that, but Hamer, 8?

He had at least 4 dodgy moments.

Not quite Roos dodgy, but dodgy nevertheless.

I dunno about that. I would have liked him to have caught some of those crosses he came for, but I thought he did really well today. Made a couple of decent saves, punched the ball clear from dangerous crosses on numerous occasions and was really good playing out from the back. To be honest, I think that was one of his better games for us.

14 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

What about Owdminer he’s still got an outside wc with no sink.

Brings back memories Izal bog paper ,didn't so much wipe your arse  as spread it around a bit. If you used the shiny side could do serious damage to your rectum.

Bog frozen in the winter , usually the door next to the coal house. Don't know they're born nowadays.

Brilliant result..I'll admit to being a bit worried before this game ...Rovers going pretty well and a big game for them with a win putting them in the playoff positions...but hey what do I know.Keeps going out great home record...a bit peeved that even a bang average away record would have put us right in the mix.Well done Lads!

12 minutes ago, Topram said:

Martin has to get another year, best free signing you’ll see certainly in a long time

Youth coming through is exciting some serious talent Mel will be rubbing his hands together!

Cocu’s and the staffs work starting to come together.

I dunno - Rooney was a pretty good free signing! But I agree, Martin surely deserves another year. Exciting times to be a Ram!

Absolutely brilliant, buzzing.

best game of the season

jason Knight was superb 

some great performances but finally we get bird, Knight, sibley. Shinnie played well. Bogle, clarke and wisdom all brilliant. Too many to mention. 

Derby win and Chris Martin scores 2. That’s like going back in time . Thought we played well today, Forsyth was the only one to have an off day, it happens . 

scored 3 but should have had more, waghorn was brought down and that should have been a pen and he should have scored when he rounded the keeper. 
have a feeling young Sibley will not be here next year if he keeps playing like that, I’m sure he is being watched by the prem and we should wait for a bid for his services, his goal and attitude are excellent, he keeps looking to drive forward, Bogle also has a good game, glad to see him back. 

Archived