Relegation?

Ambitious

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Your comment said our home form is "creeking", which it most certainly is not. If anything, it the trend suggests it's gradually improving. Given our away results yield below relegation form, it would take more than 'occasionally dropping something at home' for our overall form to make us relegation candidates - our form at home suggests we should be challenging for the title! That's a massive turn around for us to drop into the bottom 3.

Not if we have 9 points hacked off us 

I’m just worried, worried as hell 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all these laughter emojis 

It kinda sums up our fan base, 

we’re too big to go down 

we’re Derby county we can’t be touched 

8 points off the drop ... 

more than conceivable that could be 5 after this weekend with the dogs and Leeds still to play amongst others ... and a pending efl charge ... and an unfavourable run in 

I ducking hope u lot are right and I’m worrying about nothing 

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

we’re too big to go down 

more than conceivable that could be 5 after this weekend with the dogs and Leeds still to play amongst others ... and a pending efl charge ... and an unfavourable run in 

It could be 5 points after the weekend but there can’t be many stranger things that have happened in football than Wigan winning away at West Brom (yes, I know about the Barnsley result at Fulham).

I think it could get a bit scary but, without a points deduction reckon we may well end the season 6 - 9 points clear.

6 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

we’re too big to go down 

Mate they like to ridicule. 

You are so right on this we are DCFC we can’t be touched stuff it’s so pathetic.

We could lose 8-0 and someone would say it was down to a sink hole opening up on the Pride Park pitch and it going to be ok .

The fact only Luton have a worse away record means nothing as we are DCFC.  

26 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Your comment said our home form is "creeking", which it most certainly is not. If anything, it the trend suggests it's gradually improving. Given our away results yield below relegation form, it would take more than 'occasionally dropping something at home' for our overall form to make us relegation candidates - our form at home suggests we should be challenging for the title! That's a massive turn around for us to drop into the bottom 3.

Are we up the brown version without a paddle? ?

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You are so right on this we are DCFC we can’t be touched stuff it’s so pathetic.

We could lose 8-0 and someone would say it was down to a sink hole opening up on the Pride Park pitch and it going to be ok .

Curtains, go and have a lay down. UTR

3 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Curtains, go and have a lay down. UTR

Oh I hope we win tomorrow or you might even start to be on a downer. 

How big is tomorrow’s game now . 

PS I suppose you are banking on a WBA victory tomorrow against Wigan which would be nice. 

If we go down, we go down.

We’re all there to support Derby, for me it doesn’t matter if that’s against Liverpool or Shrewsbury.

Of course I want to see us doing well on the biggest stages, but bigger clubs than us have gone down and it’s been the best thing to ever happen to them.

Stay calm everybody.

(also 8 points is a very very big gap at this stage of the season)

58 minutes ago, Srg said:

8 points is a chasm, and I don't see any way any points deduction (which I can't see happening anyway) comes this season. Chill out.

I disagree somewhat with that bud.

8 points clear with 3 games and 9 point left available is a chasm 

8 points clear with what? 36 points still to win and lose isn’t 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I disagree somewhat with that bud.

8 points clear with 3 games and 9 point left available is a chasm 

8 points clear with what? 36 points still to win and lose isn’t 

Think how many teams currently sit between us and the bottom 3.  That is a lot of teams that have to have a substantially better run in than us.

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Bang on mate 

we’re Derby county we won’t go down attitude 

8 points, get nothing on Saturday (some of the laughter boys want to give me a £10 bet on that ???) 

and we could be 5 off ? Or will u wake up and smell the coffee ? 

will u still be laughing then ?

were in a fight, it’s a fight we can win with a few wins but as it stands right now I’m worried and I think some of the arrogance of entitlement  amongst some of our fan base stinks 

if u disagree look at the “promotion thread” that was running only 2-3 weeks a go lmfao

Archived