Relegation?

Ambitious

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

Is it ?, tell you what ,you call it what you want and I will do the same and if you get more points in the English test and a star for your jumper I will live with that ?, how you use it and how you view it works on kind of the same lines 

Well you’ve just shown us how you use them - see about 3 posts above 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tyler Durden said:

You gave me two scenarios neither of which were valid for the reason I stated I disliked the use of the laughing emoji which is fact not opinion 

But imogi s are a godsend for the hard of spelling?,

ps can’t do detention tonight I’ve got a note from my mum

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Personally I dont think Bogles problems are anything linked to pace.

Think his major downfalls are a lack of concentration and his inability to block crosses.

Totally

hes raw, end of story ... talented as hell but raw as hell too

He needs time, personally I like  the fact cocu has highlighted this in public that he has to do more... challenges him almost 

some people don’t like this, clough used to do it a lot and got lambasted for it... I’m fine with it as he would also highlight and praise an individual in public too

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes that's part of it but only part of it. Clearly playing out from the back is not the forte of Davies for example and the results are quite painful to watch. 

I allude to part of it as the other factors are us having a soft underbelly away from home or mentality for want of a better word, our tactics which seen to be more focused on the opposition then looking at how we can maximize our players and an insipid turgid style of play.

Horrible to watch lol ? 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Fair play bud 

Peace ? 

Always peace notts ,it’s football and without doubt you are a Derby fan same as me sometimes you will think I’m talking rubbish and me you but I won’t take it to heart ,hope you don’t ,,,, 

just as long as you don’t go all plastic intellectual on me and pull the old prefect stuff?

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Always peace notts ,it’s football and without doubt you are a Derby fan same as me sometimes you will think I’m talking rubbish and me you but I won’t take it to heart ,hope you don’t ,,,, 

just as long as you don’t go all plastic intellectual on me and pull the old prefect stuff?

Not at all buddy 

we all want the same thing ?

3 points today will be a big shot in the arm for us all 

COYR !!

Just a note on this. Not sure it has been said before. Under the EFL's own rules any point deduction must be incurred by 26th March to apply to the current season. Post that it applies to the following season. 

The points deduction  they game to Birmingham last season occured on the 22nd March and they were then given 14 days to appeal.

We really need something to happen on this in the next 3 weeks otherwise it drags in and impacts next season. 

Sith Happens
37 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Just a note on this. Not sure it has been said before. Under the EFL's own rules any point deduction must be incurred by 26th March to apply to the current season. Post that it applies to the following season. 

The points deduction  they game to Birmingham last season occured on the 22nd March and they were then given 14 days to appeal.

We really need something to happen on this in the next 3 weeks otherwise it drags in and impacts next season. 

Out of interest, lets assume they miss that deadline and we have a run going and sneak into the play offs and win them....we go up...then what do they do?

Assume points deduction only applies in EFL?

30 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Out of interest, lets assume they miss that deadline and we have a run going and sneak into the play offs and win them....we go up...then what do they do?

Assume points deduction only applies in EFL?

I believe so, this is why QPR were fined after relegation ? Also, if Bournemouth come down will their fine be applied for breaking FFP guidelines when they went up ?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, wyschtonram said:

I believe so, this is why QPR were fined after relegation ? Also, if Bournemouth come down will their fine be applied for breaking FFP guidelines when they went up ?

Did QPR ever pay? I got bored of following it. Seemed like they kept saying we aren't paying to the EFL and it just rumbled on and on.

Personally think IF a points deduction is on the cards the EFL will be sitting poised to deliver it at the most damaging point. I do also seem to recall a rule that if a points deduction is applied and it has no effect on the outcome of the season then an additional points deduction can be applied the next, although that might be administration cases only.

Also be interesting IF they applied the deduction and it meant we are relegated but we appeal and win the appeal, then what happens, surely any appeal has to be heard in time for the following season and what about the club who were initially saved from the drop by our deduction then get told they are being relegated after all.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I seem to recall plucky billionaire owned underdogs Bournemouth settled with the EFL. 

Just had a look and you are right. They recorded losses of 38 million in one season alone yet got fined just 4.75 million. Yet another example of utter incompetence at the EFL.

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Just had a look and you are right. They recorded losses of 38 million in one season alone yet got fined just 4.75 million. Yet another example of utter incompetence at the EFL.

Dont really have a problem with either club.

Both small clubs with low income that were bankrolled by rich owners.

Archived