v Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

Just now, ossieram said:

But you made it sound like a negative that Bogle came off for Curtis and it shouldn't have happened. In reality Curtis replaced Wisdom as CB and Wisdom replaced Bogle and we are playing with the same formation with less chance of a red card.

Because it's a defensive move when we're already losing. It worked out alright in the end, but it's still an overly negative sub when he could have gone for it. I have no beef with Bogle being subbed, I just have an issue with the two he chose to bring on.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nottingram said:

Well it does because we scored about five minutes later. Loads of people have explained exactly why the change was made (won’t speak for Shinnie on but assume Rooney has gone up front?) and yet you still claim it wasn’t justified

I can understand taking Bogle off, that’s not my issue. My issue is not going a bit more attacking - at least if you are putting Davies on, put Marriott on for Knight rather than Shinnie! Cocus caution just infuriates me.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Bit strange because none of the commentary from Saint Ram & others actually seems to have mentioned him being involved at all!

He's playing really well. Happy? ? 

(He's just not been involved in anything of note.)

Archived