Thats my Derby county I love and know

B4ev6is

Well tonight Derby were fanstic and played with pace and passion and fight in them. Roony was out of this world the more games he plays the fitter he is getting and but link up play stoke did not have a clue who to pick up. Martin waghorn 1st was a class finnish and chris martin was even better and roony free kick he stunning. And the bogle goal brillient finnish and for all them bogle was most I felt happy for as been through a rough time of it. And tom lawarance it seem roony put a arm over his shadiow come on lad show them just how good you are it was best game he has had in a very very long time but put in  a really shift in. And final homes and hamer is getting more and more confordent as games go on but seems sound decesion making.

Homes he passing move and taking people on and seems to be learing loads of roony and saw him give roony and homes one two and that was breath taking.

As for leeds and forest if I was you I would start looking over your shoulder as we are coming to get you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Forgive me if I’m being dense, it happens a lot, but could you explain that for me, please? Finland?

Because his goal was a great finnish? ?

Great? I agree with B4

It was fantastic!

Just go to Youtube to remind us what Rooney is capable of.

Skills like that outweigh stamina.

Teams need 2 or 3 to mark a player like him.

Now who is going to play like Carlos Alberto?

We have some of this country's most promising youngsters in a well run academy.

Maybe not today, but soon!

You can say Stoke were awful, personally I think the are better than Luton and a tougher nut to crack but we had the right attitude last night, Stoke were in decent form going into last night’s game including beating West Brom at the Hawthorns.

Putting our win down to Stoke being cack does a disservice to our team in my opinion.

Archived