Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Philspen said:

110% suggests its a done deal and then you say unless another club offers more lol. Your chatting poo dude! 

What I mean is our deal could easily be hi jacked. He has been linked with hertha Berlin and Southampton. If they have a late bid he’ll go to them 100%

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

What I mean is our deal could easily be hi jacked. He has been linked with hertha Berlin and Southampton. If they have a late bid he’ll go to them 100%

Oh how fortunate for your ITK-ness. Well, he was gonna sign for us but someone else was interested. ?

43 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Thought it was 110%? Remind me not to take tips on the horses from you. I'll probably end up betting on a horse that died 5 years prior.

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

I translated it but don't really understand what this journalist means in regards to us and Jozwiak. Can anyone who understands Polish shed any light?!

I think he said "duck the EFL the Rams are going up" but I could be wrong

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I translated it but don't really understand what this journalist means in regards to us and Jozwiak. Can anyone who understands Polish shed any light?!

I imagine he simply means he is gonna ask about it tomorrow ? He says " If" so I dont think he actually knows anything 

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

3 points against Bosnia, bring on the Italians.

Oh, and Jozniak was turbocharged by his beetroot.

Archived