Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going off that earlier video for Poland and what I’ve seen of him on the other highlights video, he looks pretty quick and a decent enough dribbler, but his end product leaves a lot to be desired. 

Also, as others have said, he’s playing in Lawrence’s position most of the time? 

Really hoping I’m wrong though. 

2 minutes ago, BPV said:

Going off that earlier video for Poland and what I’ve seen of him on the other highlights video, he looks pretty quick and a decent enough dribbler, but his end product leaves a lot to be desired. 

Also, as others have said, he’s playing in Lawrence’s position most of the time? 

Depth? 

whittaker plays off the left so signing a left winger as well as Joz gives us 4 wingers, two for each side 

17 minutes ago, BPV said:

Both prefer the left, but Joz appears capable of playing both sides. If we loan in another right winger (as Cocu has mentioned) then we’ll have much greater strength in depth across the three attacking midfielders/wingers.

Jozwiak - Sibley - Loanee

alternating with

Lawrence - Holmes - Whittaker

Most can play in multiple positions across the front three. Plus Knight, Ibrahim and Shonibare as young alternatives. The future is bright. 

COYR

Has the Barry Walsh tweet or whatever it was been removed?

Someone posted it but can't find it on any of the transfer threads ??

said Joz to sign in next few days and also 1 possibly two new faces ...I'm looking for it but can't find it now ???

21 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Has the Barry Walsh tweet or whatever it was been removed?

Someone posted it but can't find it on any of the transfer threads ??

said Joz to sign in next few days and also 1 possibly two new faces ...I'm looking for it but can't find it now ???

He’s deleted it. Also posting it on here flags it as hidden automatically. 

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

He’s deleted it. Also posting it on here flags it as hidden automatically. 

ok does that mean there is no truth in it then ? was getting quite excited at the prospect of 2 or 3 new players coming in 

8 minutes ago, S8TY said:

ok does that mean there is no truth in it then ? was getting quite excited at the prospect of 2 or 3 new players coming in 

That guy knows nothing. Chucks tweets out and deletes anything that then doesn't happen or is wrong. Hence it's a banned source on here.

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Not necessarily - but we can't set the precedent of allowing unverified twitter accounts to be used as verified source material for transfer threads; with how much nonsense is on that site. We'd be locking threads a dozen times a day ? 

Archived