Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

Just now, Barney1991 said:

The he cant leave the bubble must be true if they want to play him and they are not letting him go. As that havertz has just left the German camp to go to London so why can he go and jozwiak cant unless poland are jot lettibg him go. If not I don't believe the hes not allowed to leave 

Maybe Germany told Havertz he can go and Poland didn't tell Jozwiak he can go?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I dont think we will announce anything today, dont they do the photos and interviews the day they confirm it and he's in Poland ?‍♂️

Don't tell me Wiz has been sent over as his navigator - they're supposed to be in Amsterdam

10 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Don't disagree chaps - only reason I mention it is the notion there's an announcement being made today at 5. However, my 'source' for that is @Pastinaakand we all know how mischievous he can be and I'm can't tell whether this is such an instance or whether he's being serious ? Be a lovely start to the weekend though ?‍♀️

It would be lovely but I'm not to be taken seriously in any circumstance. I think Jozram is playing for Poland tonight so we may have to wait a bit longer.

40 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

don't buy into the theory that we've no money. Not at all. I think Mel has taken to creating carefully constructed smokescreens most recently, so rather than selling clubs looking at us as some sort of perennial cash-cow, they now have to approach a deal the way they would with anyone else. My hunch is two more significant signings and I think they'll be players to get excited about too. 

100% agree with this. I think the experience of Ollie Watkins is still fresh in the memory - outrageous that we should be quoted more than twice the amount a club in our division ended up buying him for. 

There was also a sense money was tight last year & then Bielik appeared from nowhere. Clearly Mel taking direct ownership of these decisions has closed any information leaks & agree that there will be a couple of exciting signings before the window shuts. Hard lessons to learn but just like the idea of managerial stability being both cheaper & leading to long term success, Mel has taken them on board.

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

And u know this how ? lol

no one 

I was personally told this by every chairman and chief exec of every club, one day whilst I was washing the car. 

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Really hoping this gets done today. Pretty certain we have been in discussions I just think both clubs have been very discreet and rightly so. Trying to do business with the likes of that gobshite at Peterborough is not really the ticket and I'm thinking it's only quarantine and the international break that have delayed this. Be gutted if I'm wrong to be honest.

I think this lad or Murphy for that matter would put us halfway to somewhere good. Seen a lot more of Murphy to be fair so he was my initial preference but the dogs on here have been barking plenty over this lad so I'll defer to their superior knowledge. His video does show lots of promise to be fair and being a full Polish international suggests there's something to him. A big lad upfront who can hold up the ball and offers an aerial threat is next on the list for me and we might not need too much more unless Tom Lawrence is properly crocked.

Not heard an awful lot about us being linked with strikers, as most of the few we have been linked with smacked of paper-talk and agents trying to drive interest in their clients. My guess is it'll be another bolter like the Bielik signing and we'll only know very shortly before the player signs.

For the little it's worth, I don't buy into the theory that we've no money. Not at all. I think Mel has taken to creating carefully constructed smokescreens most recently, so rather than selling clubs looking at us as some sort of perennial cash-cow, they now have to approach a deal the way they would with anyone else. My hunch is two more significant signings and I think they'll be players to get excited about too. 

Yeah, I reckon the EFL has agreed to buy anyone we want by way of an apology. 

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

There’s several Turkish journos on Twitter now reporting Galatasaray are meeting with Lech today ahead of a double deal for Jozwiak and someone else. Hope we’ve not just been used by Lech/an agent as leverage.

Finally Maddison gets a contract! 

Archived