Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

18 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

You're forgetting about the Brexit complication. As things stand this is the last window to get any EU signings through the door. Dec 31 freedom of movement ends. 

Ooh, how would that affect his resale value when he moves to Burnley?

Does it still apply to established internationals? Won't it be like all the other nationalities?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Freedom of movement ending doesn't mean that no EU national will ever be allowed in this country again, FFS ?

He'd be alright regardless.

Stick him in a mobile home at Moor Farm, get him to cut the grass once a week and call him a necessary agricultural worker.

45 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well if this bloke isnt coming we need to pull our fingers out and tap into the 1000 players that Rosenior had scouted.

You only need to listen to Chris Van Der Weerdens recent interview to know that the management team need signings to arrive and in his words, we cannot wait until the last days of the transfer window.

I just hope we dont sit waiting for 1 or 2 players, miss out on this targets and miss out on other targets in the process.

I dream of a transfer window where we get our targets in within the first couple of weeks of the window, they have a pre-season, they get to know the manager and they play the first game of the season.

I will add though, we clearly had bigger fish to fry with regards to the EFL charge and the club deserve huge credit for successfully challenging that and then following it up with the signings of Marshall and Clarke.

I know we don't know all of the facts but our recruiting seems so laboured...there were targets that we wanted in the last window that didn't materialise and from a fans point of view seems there are some difficulties getting players in.....you are right regarding the effect of the EFL charge but will be very dissapointing if we start the season with what we have ...a striker and a wide attacker with a bit of pace would benefit us greatly....all of the names mentioned in the transfer threads are not bad players but hardly world beaters yet we as fans seem desperate to get someone in and i still find myself looking at the clickbait ad ridden DET ...twitter and any internet sources from anywhere no matter how genuine they seem or dont seem just to see if we after someone ....please ....recruitment team ...surprise us with a name we haven't been linked with yet who is going to excite us....even if its a season loan 

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Freedom of movement ending doesn't mean that no EU national will ever be allowed in this country again, FFS ?

No, but this player won't meet the criteria. And quite frankly, under the current rules, no Championship club will be able to afford anyone that does meet the rules. 

The Premier League are worried about it too. They are just starting a campaign to get the rules changed post brexit. 

They are trying to get the EFL to support their campaign. According to news last week they are offering 250m to EFL if they support the campaign. 

After the break from the EU, immigration will be based on either a points system, or the requirments of a particular job market where a certain skill will be required by a particular company, i.e. football club.

The UK will not stop immigration, either from the EU or the rest of the world. People have been arriving in Britain since Julius Ceasar turned up  2,000  years ago, and what did the Romans ever do for us?

I can honestly see us signing Jozwiak! Nicholson will always write in a way that makes it easy for him to backtrack. He’s gone from the club having absolutely no interest, to mentioning that we are interested in a live Q&A, to then proceeding to say no interest again.

I can’t see Jayden Bogle staying with us this year. Both West Ham and Fulham are desperate for RB’s. That will free up funds for him. 

3 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

After the break from the EU, immigration will be based on either a points system, or the requirments of a particular job market where a certain skill will be required by a particular company, i.e. football club.

The UK will not stop immigration, either from the EU or the rest of the world. People have been arriving in Britain since Julius Ceasar turned up  2,000  years ago, and what did the Romans ever do for us?

built some roads ?cars will GIF

18 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Precisely. There is already a points-based system for non-EU footballers. As things stand, from Jan 1st, EU nationals will have to qualify on that scale too.

19 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Google Translate:

"Lech Poznan will accept Galatasaray's lease offer of 8 million euros for Jakub Moder and 5 million euros for Kamil Jozwiak."

5 million euros = 4.4 million pounds

#LechPoznan Jozwiak has received offers from Derby, Southampton, Werder Bremen and Galatasaray. Lech does not appear to accept submissions below 3M € . The formula of #GalatasaraySK it is: 1.5M € / first year loan 3M € / compulsory purchase the second year.

Archived