The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

For a senior advisor he seems very nervous and uncomfortable reading out a statement.

Parts of his story make sense. Others don’t.

Can’t imagine for example that he and Boris would both have forgotten a conversation they had on the subject , no matter how ill.

Both times he got to the travel to Durham, he shifted on his seat.

He was so ill he couldn’t stand on the night his son went to hospital yet the next day he picked him up.

I think he was right to get help for his family. I’m now not so sure he’s telling the whole truth. 

He is not telling the truth he went some were he should not be.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Must admit, watching it on the BBC Website...very curious about the bottom right hand video being advertised.

1591447253_Annotation2020-05-25171100.thumb.png.09e30b27922e5b21b12b590ab6567f74.png

Sith Happens
Just now, Curtains said:

Media are like Vultures seeking their prey. 

I actually buy a lot of what he said but he is handling the questions shockingly.

Sith Happens
Just now, Curtains said:

How would anybody handle this cross examination 

I dunno, hes clearly not comfortable with public speaking.

Just now, Curtains said:

How would anybody handle this cross examination 

You know if the bloke apologised for breaking the rules, thought he did the best for his family, the vast majority of people and media would respect him. 

But no, he's digging his own hole being an arrogant so so. Admit your mistake. It was with good intentions. But ultimately it was wrong.

Not hard.

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

You know if the bloke apologised for breaking the rules, thought he did the best for his family, the vast majority of people and media would respect him. 

But no, he's digging his own hole being an arrogant so so. Admit your mistake. It was with good intentions. But ultimately it was wrong.

Not hard.

Do you think people should apologise to him for the threats he’s had and the targeting of his family and house. 

Archived