The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I’m more interested how we get out of lockdown and avoid a massive recession and job losses etc .

Our next door nabiour daughter just been furlough but also been could put be loseing her job as well.

33 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You see this is the mentality of people like you. 

I wouldn’t mind the Labour Party having a go at cocking things up. 

After all the money has gone. 

You see this is the mentality of people like you ?,,, this prime minister, adviser s , and yes man cabinet put in place by boris , for boris Have in the main and worsening by the day been a disgrace not only to themselves , the public they are supposed to serve but also to the Tory party ,

get a grip , this is not party politics, it’s about ministers having the competence ,honesty and integrity to lead our country no matter which party the belong to ,,,,,,, NOT ONE cabinet minister has had the courage to be honest let alone refuse to vocally back Cummings and boris to the hilt ,shame on them

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Our next door nabiour daughter just been furlough but also been could put be loseing her job as well.

I’m afraid as a consequence of Covid 19 many people will lose their jobs mate.  9000 going from Rolls Royce already as aero engine industries will suffer as not as much air traffic expected in the furture. 

Very sad situation. 

23 minutes ago, Archied said:

You see this is the mentality of people like you ?,,, this prime minister, adviser s , and yes man cabinet put in place by boris , for boris Have in the main and worsening by the day been a disgrace not only to themselves , the public they are supposed to serve but also to the Tory party ,

get a grip , this is not party politics, it’s about ministers having the competence ,honesty and integrity to lead our country no matter which party the belong to ,,,,,,, NOT ONE cabinet minister has had the courage to be honest let alone refuse to vocally back Cummings and boris to the hilt ,shame on them

No it’s being made about party politics regrettably.

Labour and Lib Dem and SNP  have done their best to politicise it. 

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

No it’s being made about party politics regrettably.

Labour and Lib Dem and SNP  have done their best to politicise it. 

the parties you name in my opinion in this case are very much putting the case of the majority of the public,

do you not feel that boris and his gang have done the Conservative party a real disservice and poured shame on them?

1 hour ago, Archied said:

the parties you name in my opinion in this case are very much putting the case of the majority of the public,

do you not feel that boris and his gang have done the Conservative party a real disservice and poured shame on them?

Shame for what getting Covid 19 and in Cummings cas looking out for his son. 

What should he have done.  Please tell me. 

Cummings should go in my opinion, There's is know different rule set, If you break the rules and get caught then you should take your punishment, Now this is my thoughts on why the big hoo har, In around 5 weeks time and if there's NO trade agreement with the EU all talks are to finish, That is my understanding, With DC out of the way would this have an effect on the said talks...just thinking allowed so to speak.

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Was furloughing people a great idea by the government !

That remains to be seen and depends very much on whether employers respond in kind moving forward and how many on furlough have to be dragged back to work kicking and screaming , you just know there’s going to be plenty of employers and employees that take advantage of what was a very decent policy by the government , perhaps their best area of performance in this crisis, lets hope people don’t spoil it

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

The same as we were all told to do and did at the cost of children , parents ,grandparents, brothers , sisters dying alone , having non attended funerals , let alone parents / single parents looking after their children at home whilst ill , when Cummings went to Durham he was not even ill , he went in case he fell ill when his wife was showing symptoms and did not even need childcare in the end ,, come on mate there are times when things are just beyond defending 

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Well lets see now stay at home

Hire a nurse and a nanny he has dosh oh no lets travel 250 miles and canceled holidays while does what ever freaking well likes.

Perhaps put a nasty fine fir breaking it.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lets see now stay at home

Hire a nurse and a nanny he has dosh oh no lets travel 250 miles and canceled holidays while does what ever freaking well likes.

Perhaps put a nasty fine fir breaking it.

That a 4 year old doesn’t know.

16 minutes ago, Archied said:

The same as we were all told to do and did at the cost of children , parents ,grandparents, brothers , sisters dying alone , having non attended funerals , let alone parents / single parents looking after their children at home whilst ill , when Cummings went to Durham he was not even ill , he went in case he fell ill when his wife was showing symptoms and did not even need childcare in the end ,, come on mate there are times when things are just beyond defending 

So you don’t except his wife had Covid 19 and he himself was getting symptoms and he had to take is 4 year old to safety 

Just now, Curtains said:

So you don’t except his wife had Covid 19 and he himself was getting symptoms and he had to take is 4 year old to safety 

Only if that’s what others were told to do and did , I really hope the social services visit those hundreds of thousands of bad parents who fought every instinct to follow the rules and put their children on the at risk register whilst the queen awards Cummings some kind of medal for being the only decent right thinking parent in the country, anyway I’m gonna leave it there with you as I can see there really is no point , I have not the first clue how you can justify this in your mind ,all the best

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

You reap what you sow, maybe if he wasn’t such a **** there wouldn’t be a queue of people lining up to see his demise.

The press are breaking social distancing to harass him. He has a young child in his house. This is wrong, and I'm aghast if you can't see this.

Archived