Duane Holmes

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFC27 said:

I think you need the Tom Lawrence thread fella. Bar Rooney Holmes is the best player we have for all of those. 

One goal this season says not 

18 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Methinks you should watch him a little closer then and not be blinded by his good runs with the ball. x

Think you should get a new shtick, you spent the whole time since he started playing saying he spends too much time on his heels. But hey, practically the whole forum, and thankfully, the previous two lots of coaching staff haven't agreed with you.

But cheers for the passing condescension.

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

Hughes wasn’t prolific, was he? 

No and that was a big fault in his game, probably why he won’t go much further than the bench at  the amazing football institute that is Watford FC. 

Both are good players, but lack that clinical edge to be very good players at the top level. Just in my opinion of course 

6 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

No and that was a big fault in his game, probably why he won’t go much further than the bench at  the amazing football institute that is Watford FC. 

Both are good players, but lack that clinical edge to be very good players at the top level. Just in my opinion of course 

I know we're jumping up quite a lot of levels here, but there have been plenty of top level midfielders without a clinical edge. Look no further than Iniesta.

7 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Andres Iniesta only scored 35 goals in around 450 appearances at Barca. He’s one of the greatest midfielders of all time 

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I know we're jumping up quite a lot of levels here, but there have been plenty of top level midfielders without a clinical edge. Look no further than Iniesta.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Andres Iniesta only scored 35 goals in around 450 appearances at Barca. He’s one of the greatest midfielders of all time 

''can I copy your homework''

''Yeah, just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied'' 

??

12 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

big man duane is probably our most underrated player.

The stats do not do him justice.

its okay racking up g/a however what Duane does is very very beneficial to everyone else.

You cant put what he does every game into a statistic but he is an ever present, he's continously determined and without him in the squad we miss him.

Archived