Duane Holmes

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit, that when he first arrived and I saw his height I thought he would be

brushed aide to easily. The truth is, he's tougher and more determined than most of the

opposition, who have obviously been told to stop him by any means.

What an asset he is now, and final pass has improved dramatically with Rooney alongside ??

It's no coincidence our upturn in form has come alongside Duane having his best period in a Derby shirt. 

I'm not sure if it's Rooney coming into the team or Cocu has coached the best out of him but either way it's absolutely integral to our team. If he keeps this up he might become central to a late playoff push this year. 

On 06/02/2020 at 17:20, Inverurie Ram said:

This interview is case in point why Colin Gibson’s interview technique is awful. Does he even ask a question? It’s so awkward, and you can tell Duane doesn’t really know what to say - which is crazy, because Duane is a funny guy. 

Anyway, Duane continuing on player of the season form. 

The talent and energy has always been there, he just needed to improve his decision making and end product. Not only has he improved that his all round game has improved as well.

Im sure playing with Rooney has helped, but also the improvement in the team will have helped him too, not playing in a team of backwards passing statues is always a bonus

10 hours ago, neil62uk said:

At the rate he,s going can see the vultures of the premiership  come a calling 

He's worth £20m minimum now but I think we should keep him here for another 2 seasons.

He has the potential to fire the USA to their first World Cup in 2022 and bag the golden boot. In the USA his every goal will be called a "Slam Dunc" and his value, boosted by his "Slam Dunc" merchandising potential could be £100m+.

Very decent buy from Scunny. Well done to the recruitment team.

Archived