Radio Derby in meltdown

Curtains

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

Basics of the moan are the ill informed are attracted to the ill informed they deserve each other.

Radio Derby reach new low depths week on week.

People were saying that 30-years ago.

Do people exaggerate?

Or have Radio Derby been finding new depths to plumb for over 1,500 consecutive weeks?

They are only commentating/talking about what is happening on the pitch....and at the moment It is poo, so they are saying It is poo...

every single time we are good, get close to going up, go up, win big games then all the fans are saying how great Radio Derby is, but once we are poo then the commentating is poo... 

its not Craig Ramage people should be aiming their anger at It is tosspots like Lawrence...at least Ramage cares....come to think of It i reckon I would rather have him in the team playing number 10 than Lawrence. 

30 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hamer looks much more confident than Roos and commanded his area well today.

Fozzy and Davies would be fine if there wasn't an insistence on playing out from the back, whatever.

You have to do it it's the fashion. The fact it doesn't work for poor sides like ours doesn't matter PC has seen it on TV. Clueless charlatan.

4 minutes ago, Jayram said:

The happy clappers want anodyne uncritical coverage of the Rams - heaven forbid we have to listen to the views of anyone not completely towing the DCFC line. 
Personally I like the raw passion of Craig Ramage, a local lad and a Rams fan who played for the team we all support. Ed Dawes can be irritating at times I’ll grant you that, but at least he has an opinion. 
If I wanted bland commentary I’d listen to Rams TV or start following a North Korean football team. 

I'm probably a happy clapper.

I like Ramage as a character, but it's few and far between that he gives any insight into what the professionals on the pitch are thinking, which is surely his role?

All we get game after game is get tight, win your individual battles, then take it from there. 

When Eric Steele fills in, we get insight into why players are making the decisions they make and how it could improve.

Dawes is terrible, he just doesn't have the ability to describe accurately what is happening on the pitch at any given moment, and worse he seems to take pleasure in constantly talking over, and down to his summariser.

The only professional part of the entire operation is Chris Coles, without him the other two would grope around like Prince Andrew at a 80's party.

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Ramage criticism is getting monotonous 

So what does that tell you.....??? Maybe that the football he is talking about is monotonous..?

we have just scraped a point at the worst team in the league after being beaten easily by a poo Reading team what is he supposed to say, we are amazing..? 

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They are only commentating/talking about what is happening on the pitch....and at the moment It is poo, so they are saying It is poo...

every single time we are good, get close to going up, go up, win big games then all the fans are saying how great Radio Derby is, but once we are poo then the commentating is poo... 

its not Craig Ramage people should be aiming their anger at It is tosspots like Lawrence...at least Ramage cares....come to think of It i reckon I would rather have him in the team playing number 10 than Lawrence. 

Excellent comment. Take a bow sir. 

15 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

So what does that tell you.....??? Maybe that the football he is talking about is monotonous..?

we have just scraped a point at the worst team in the league after being beaten easily by a poo Reading team what is he supposed to say, we are amazing..? 

We know this is a transition season in which we have lost players like Wilson. Mount and Tomori not to mention Johnson and Bryson.  We have Marriott who doesn’t get fit and lost Huddlestone and Keogh and Clarke etc. 

Cocu is playing young players from the academy and giving them experience.

What do people expect.

Ramage needs to stop moaning about Marriott not playing and give the team a chance. 

PS We also have lost Evans and the Scottish lad and Rooney is coming in soon 

38 minutes ago, Jayram said:

The happy clappers want anodyne uncritical coverage of the Rams - heaven forbid we have to listen to the views of anyone not completely towing the DCFC line. 
Personally I like the raw passion of Craig Ramage, a local lad and a Rams fan who played for the team we all support. Ed Dawes can be irritating at times I’ll grant you that, but at least he has an opinion. 
If I wanted bland commentary I’d listen to Rams TV or start following a North Korean football team. 

image.png.ab8c621f27201b7158bca24f62966706.png

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Been firmly in the no change camp.  Problem is I’ve seen nothing from him I’m not sure what he is doing.  Might as well have not been there for the impact I can see.  The club is frozen. Waiting for Rooney waiting for the winter window waiting for the summer window waiting for the takeover.  I fear this not working out we could wait forever.

please Cocu show something to make this wait worthwhile 

Let him bring his own men in , he had little or no chance when appointed or have we already conveniently forgotten the Summer fiasco with Lampardski ? 

You cant make a silk purse out of a pig's ear , the bloke is working with what he has if he goes now because you say so we just get more of the Same. For God sake let him have a chance 

53 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

You cant make a silk purse out of a pig's ear , the bloke is working with what he has if he goes now because you say so we just get more of the Same. For God sake let him have a chance 

Nigella Lawson eats pig’s ears. She keeps one in fridge and sneaks down at night for a little nibble on it.

If we could be good enough for nigella to want to nibble on us, then maybe that’s good enough.

Sod the silk purse. 

CF966A16-23E7-4699-A996-9ECCC4B626C0.thumb.jpeg.e20a610693258b238d5852a90f21fd27.jpeg

The way I see it is that it’s their opinion, theres no meltdown. 

We are Derby County and this isn’t acceptable in any way shape or form.

All these Cocu lovers holding on to some dream that one day it’s just all going to come good are in cloud cuckoo land. Don’t forget he’s come to us off the back of a sacking in his last job. Maybe he’s questioning himself just as the players may be too.

To be fair to him you cannot escape putting all the blame on him, his team also clearly have to shoulder some too, and MM for appointing him. 

If he’s still here in August I am seriously considering season tickets again, my opinion, no meltdown here either 

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

Let him bring his own men in , he had little or no chance when appointed or have we already conveniently forgotten the Summer fiasco with Lampardski ? 

But clearly he isn't though that's the crux of the whole issue 

38 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Nigella Lawson eats pig’s ears. She keeps one in fridge and sneaks down at night for a little nibble on it.

If we could be good enough for nigella to want to nibble on us, then maybe that’s good enough.

Sod the silk purse. 

CF966A16-23E7-4699-A996-9ECCC4B626C0.thumb.jpeg.e20a610693258b238d5852a90f21fd27.jpeg

Looks like a nice recipe , might have to give it a go , can you P.M. me the isbn number for the book ?

4 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

So Mr Expert , who do you think would do better with who we've got at the minute ? .....go ahead , enlighten me please 

You didn't say whether you agreed or disagreed with my original premise 

If you want me to list a raft of managers for you to poo poo everyone of them for whatever reason then it's not going to happen.

Original point still stands. 

Archived