v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Srg said:

Genuine question...

is it only me who’s feeling very apathetic to this game?

Finish work 1430 (hopefully) so I’ll be home to watch the what feels inevitable defeat on SSN. Things will get worse(?) if Leicester turn over Man City, should be a decent watch to cheer me up though. This may be my most negative post. Think Wayne think Wayne 

Well done to all going today, I am sitting in the brunswick from 6 onwards drinking ale all night, hope I have a big smile on my face as the rams get there first away win since Huddersfield, think we will as well, hope so for all u die hards making that long journey down, been there twice, last season when we won 2-1, and on Savages last game for us, we lost that one 2-1, but Jamie Ward scored a cracking goal that day. Both times we took over 1900 as well, how many making the journey today, anyway be loud and proud, the team needs u. 

5 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Well done to all going today, I am sitting in the brunswick from 6 onwards drinking ale all night, hope I have a big smile on my face as the rams get there first away win since Huddersfield, think we will as well, hope so for all u die hards making that long journey down, been there twice, last season when we won 2-1, and on Savages last game for us, we lost that one 2-1, but Jamie Ward scored a cracking goal that day. Both times we took over 1900 as well, how many making the journey today, anyway be loud and proud, the team needs u. 

Worse places to sup and drown/celebrate..... I’m working tomorrow so some of us will have to wait a while longer, Wednesdays ales seem a looooong time ago now 

31 minutes ago, angieram said:

Just got here and the heavens have opened.  It's a good omen - we're going to win! 

Well done Ange, rather be there than stuck here with these grumpy doomster  gets, give em a shout for me

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

Just got here and the heavens have opened.  It's a good omen - we're going to win! 

Hope you see a cracking game.

For all the negativity, we do have enough good players to put in a performance.

Wouldn’t it be great to see us go at them for a change?

46 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well done Ange, 

For the first time this season I have predicted a defeat in the hope of moving up the prediction league.

I hope I get a great big fat zero today and we come away 0-3 winners. 

Enjoy the match, keep dry (on the outside) have a great Christmas.

Archived