v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos - can't catch for toffee but has Hamer saved a shot from outside the area yet?!

Bogle Wisdom Davies Lowe (Gets Davies back to where he's used to and increases mobility in that central partnership)

Bielek 

Holmes   Knight

Waghorn Martin Lawrence  (when out of possession.)

OR 

Lawrence

Waghorn Martin (When in possession.)

What I find more disturbing on a lot of the threads here is the unwillingness of some posters to want to see discussion threads regards certain topics on here.

For a fans forum I find that extremely strange and smacks of certain members over reaching themselves. 

I totally support posts being moderated reference the site rules but for non-moderators to want to shut down certain discussion points which don't fit in with their line of thinking is just wrong 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

What I find more disturbing on a lot of the threads here is the unwillingness of some posters to want to see discussion threads regards certain topics on here.

For a fans forum I find that extremely strange and smacks of certain members over reaching themselves. 

I totally support posts being moderated reference the site rules but for non-moderators to want to shut down certain discussion points which don't fit in with their line of thinking is just wrong 

I think you may be referring to my post above? If so I'm all in favour of grown up discussion just trying to avoid mock outrage and hyperbole. 

2 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

I think you may be referring to my post above? If so I'm all in favour of grown up discussion just trying to avoid mock outrage and hyperbole. 

Not aimed at yourself specifically no.

It is the pantomime season after all so mock outrage could be a very appropriate reaction.

Hyperbole is an interesting one, I understand the dictionary definition of the word but would be interested in what you classify as such on here.

13 hours ago, RamNut said:

I suspect that Evans dropping into a back three is a deliberate tactic to allow us to deploy the wing backs. People think he is doing something wrong but I suspect he is doing exactly what he has been asked and coached to do. 

Correct Sir! It’s tactical. I did wonder why he was occasionally so deep and then Cocu explained. Actually don’t understand why because it leaves a huge hole in midfield that both Wednesday and Millwall exploited. #tacticalbuggery. 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not aimed at yourself specifically no.

It is the pantomime season after all so mock outrage could be a very appropriate reaction.

Hyperbole is an interesting one, I understand the dictionary definition of the word but would be interested in what you classify as such on here.

Massively over egging to make a point.

My pep talk would be about the basics of football: Why did you ever started to play? No matter what you limitiations are, have fun, enjoy, be creative and have the passion. Of course you're allowed to show the enthusiasm after success as well. Bit like this fella:

Yeah, I hope he is available this January.

Hamer

Bogle Evans Davies Lowe

Bielik

Knight Holmes

Waghorn Martin Lawrence

Neither Roos or Hamer are that good but might as well stick with one. This is all about getting to January. Hopefully we can grind out a 0-0. That is being optimistic as we just cant scored any goals.

On 15/12/2019 at 14:50, GenBr said:

Hamer

Bogle Davies Bielik Evans Holmes Knight Martin Waghorn Lowe

We can't score anyway, so just line up everyone just in front of Hamer and try to salvage a point by not conceding.

I like your idea but I reckon we'd have more chance if we field 11!  ?

Archived