v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Malone is a more solid player than Lowe so can see his thinking but how do you know Lowe would’ve prevented it??? You don’t ....just jumping on Cocu at any opportunity ..pathetic ...perhaps with your crystal ball you could give me tonight’s lottery numbers ?...stop whining ...

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Much better player, but less of an attacking threat.

confused will smith GIF

1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

We've exploited them that well we are 2-0 down . 

Largely down to Malone being a pratt and Forsyth not being a centre half. Outside of that we’ve played quite well. We need 2 centre halves in asap, Forsyth can’t play there and Davies is past it. I have no confidence in us winning any games with them 2 as a centre back pairing.

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I have determined that my day will now be improved by a stroll through the Florida drizzle so I can spend 50 dollars for an up close experience with some marine life ?

Take away the location and the currency, and that is no different to those who are at the match!   

7 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

If you were watching the game today mate, this wouldn't be the thing you're talking about. We've been the better side, it's been poor finishing and individual defensive errors that have been the sole reason behind today's result. It's not the system today, we've exploited their weaknesses really well

Lol. How will that help us climb the table. Do they give points for coulda, shoulda, woulda?

2 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

How long before supporters realise that our squad is not good enough and who ever the manager they will have the same issues?

You could probably get a warnock type in to stem the losses and keep us lower midtable but there would be no forward planning and we’d be in the same position when they left/were sacked and stuck with an even more mismatched squad

To briefly join in the side conversation that's happening: I have more interest in getting a better team in Derby shirts than I am in bringing someone else who can get this lot playing better. 

7 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I think we're asking far too much of a fella returning from a 3rd ACL. 

It's enough to concentrate on your new position, without having to think of the mechanics of movement to prevent reaccurance of previous injurys. Too much for a centre half to deal with.

Then if he cant cope or isnt fit he shouldn't be out there at all. However cocu is having to play him due to a depleted squad 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

He put Malone on the pitch ???

benched lowe because ???????

and actually it is on cocu 

u watch Malone 

watch his half ass tracking back , his casual trotting back before he realises he’s in the preverbial 

u think billy Davies or even Nigel clough would have that sort of half assed attitude being displayed on the pitch 

love either or not both demanded a work ethic that cocu simply doesn’t seem to come even close to demanding from his players 

it’s a poo show mate 

and he’s the clown at the top orchestrating it 

Have you actually watched any of this game?

cant wait until we get McCarthy or Pulis in and Knight and Sibley disappear back to youth football to be replaced by a couple of cloggers.

Response earlier from Bogle and Lawrence on two different occasions when Knight ignores them and gets in a good drive is disgusting.

He's a much younger player who is doing something much better than them and thank God we won't finish another game with 0 shots.

Attitude and ego in dressing room is a huge problem I believe. I hope Rooney on the pitch may put some of these players in their place and he will crush their ego a little.

6 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Malone is a more solid player than Lowe ... ?...stop whining ...

Ha! Ha! Ha! You really are joking, nope it's not funny. Malone was never signed to be a 'solid' player he was signed for his ability to attack. You're clutching at straws. ?

Archived