Quality

Archied

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you figure Tom Lawrence is probably our best player on performances / potential and he probably manages two decent games in ten it tells you where we are ,our next most undroppable player is Holmes and much as I really like his energy and attitude he is high div one low championship quality 

1 minute ago, Archied said:

When you figure Tom Lawrence is probably our best player on performances / potential and he probably manages two decent games in ten it tells you where we are ,our next most undroppable player is Holmes and much as I really like his energy and attitude he is high div one low championship quality 

He sounds ideal

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes we do. Our manager is currently unable to get the best out of: Bogle, Lowe, Bielik. Marriott, Lawrence for starters. Knight, Sibley, perhaps could do cameos. 

Now I can’t deny that I’m starting to have concerns around cocu being the man for the job but on the creative side we really have NO real quality 

Just now, Archied said:

Now I can’t deny that I’m starting to have concerns around cocu being the man for the job but on the creative side we really have NO real quality 

It's difficult to say, but Knight and Sibley with Holmes and Beilik plus other of our youngsters have got to better than what we see. Why aren't the rest of the squad being played to achieve the best from them? All this constant tinkering, who is it getting the best from. The players are better than we've seen and could be a decent team.

46 minutes ago, Archied said:

In terms of impact on performances and results, Martin is our only undroppable player.

Oh wait...

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes we do. Our manager is currently unable to get the best out of: Bogle, Lowe, Bielik. Marriott, Lawrence for starters. Knight, Sibley, perhaps could do cameos. 

Have to agree with that...we have more than enough quality for a too six place, especially in this year's championship.

It's the managing and coaching of the team that's the issue.

43 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Wassall would have this team in the top 6.

And everyone was so positive when he was last at the helm, weren't they? Jeez, it'd be a bloodbath on here the first time we lost a couple of games. No disrespect to Wassall, I actually rate him but bringing him in now when morale is so low and half the squad is out injured would be grossly unfair to both him and Cocu. 

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Have to agree with that...we have more than enough quality for a too six place, especially in this year's championship.

It's the managing and coaching of the team that's the issue.

Oh come off it! We barely scraped in with Mount, Tomori and Harry WIlson in a side that was nowhere near as blighted with injuries as this season's squad but because you're not happy with the gaffer, we've suddenly got 'more than enough quality' to replicate the feat? I don't buy that at all and I'm the biggest happy-clapper on the forum! ?

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Oh come off it! We barely scraped in with Mount, Tomori and Harry WIlson in a side that was nowhere near as blighted with injuries as this season's squad but because you're not happy with the gaffer, we've suddenly got 'more than enough quality' to replicate the feat? I don't buy that at all and I'm the biggest happy-clapper on the forum! ?

Are you ignoring the fact that Cocu has spent over £8m and had 4 weeks to also identify anyone else in the loan market?

So many people like the idea of Cocu being a success so much that they fail to see what's right in front of them. 

Someone asked earlier if they could name one player who has improved under Cocu, our great coach... I can't name a single one. 

Let's hope this investment is so big that it doesn't matter who's in charge after January. Because not many teams in this league throw around £10m+, sign a player previously on £250k a week and call it a transition season. 

Archived