Will they ever get over it?

Amberram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's surprising we don't have a song to sing about this when we play them, to be honest. Such a funny, memorable moment that annoys them so much ? 

39 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Whiny little Bamfords should support a real club instead of turning up at the Fulham tea rooms every Saturday for a nice spot of lawn sports and bashing some plastic tubes together to save their delicate handies from having to clap

6 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Typical cockneys

Definitely not cockneys 

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Whiny little Bamfords should support a real club instead of turning up at the Fulham tea rooms every Saturday for a nice spot of lawn sports and bashing some plastic tubes together to save their delicate handies from having to clap

Definitely not cockneys 

Agree. Fulham has ordinary Victorian terraced houses going for £2 million. Cockneys couldn't afford to live there

9 minutes ago, Anon said:

If anything even remotely like this had happened to us there's not a chance in hell we wouldn't still be annoyed about it. It's absolutely mental that the officials didn't take the teams off earlier.

Of course we wouldn't be annoyed still. Keogh and Roos both made mistakes that cost us promotion and they were immediately forgi......... oh, wait a minute!

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

Can someone explain what it is as I can't watch it right now,

Cheers

Fulham needed to win on the last day of the season to get promoted. The game was "finished" with about one and a half minutes left (I think) plus injury time, with Derby 1-0 up, due to a crowd invasion. No action was taken against us by the FA.

11 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Fulham needed to win on the last day of the season to get promoted. The game was "finished" with about one and a half minutes left (I think) plus injury time, with Derby 1-0 up, due to a crowd invasion. No action was taken against us by the FA.

quality. added it to my bookmarks to watch later

Archived