Armand Gnanduillet

Big Trav

Just now, SFox1993 said:

Rest of his career is drastically less impressive though

I see your concern but we were all underwhelmed with Kazim. I would reserve my judgement till he played for us. I’m learning to do this in recent years as players that I’ve been excited for have flopped and players like Kazim have taken me by surprise.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Has anyone done any research on this? He plays for a Turkish team?  he played 5 days ago? My god ?

Which Turkish club?? All websites I've checked say that Atlay released him on December 29th. Would have been a quick turn around for him to be released on the 29th and then sign for another club and play for them on the 2nd. 

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Respectfully disagree. CKR was loved by near enough every team he’s been at around the world. CKR has played at some massive clubs n was a hit with fans, and was highly rated by them.

Gnandullit had one decent season at Blackpool, went to the Turkish 2nd division and flopped and left very quickly.

But people still wrote CKR even after all of that information. My point is that because he is on a free it automatically makes him a poor player in some peoples eyes, despite the fact 2 of our fan favourite strikers the past decade have been free agents in Martin & CKR

5 hours ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

I see your concern but we were all underwhelmed with Kazim. I would reserve my judgement till he played for us. I’m learning to do this in recent years as players that I’ve been excited for have flopped and players like Kazim have taken me by surprise.

Not everyone was underwhelmed with him ?

Hmmm. interesting one this. Over 6 foot 3 and a bit of a unit. Been playing mainly as a sub this last year but still managing to score every 147 minutes. Free agent so perhaps a modest signing on fee only and equally modest wages. He appears to be an even more intimidating version of King Colin, I mean look at him! Would you mess with him? ?

image.thumb.png.bf29b0905f4e417ff2b289567138bc69.png

9 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Hmmm. interesting one this. Over 6 foot 3 and a bit of a unit. Been playing mainly as a sub this last year but still managing to score every 147 minutes. Free agent so perhaps a modest signing on fee only and equally modest wages. He appears to be an even more intimidating version of King Colin, I mean look at him! Would you mess with him? ?

Would mess with him over messing with CKR 

He played for Chesterfield when they were League 2 from what I remember. He’s an absolutely terrible footballer and was mainly a sub that was thrown on if needing a goal for his height.

Must have improved a lot to be scoring like that for Blackpool, but I wouldn’t compare him to Colin who’s played at a much better level. 

12 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Another Liam Dickinson. 

Pace of a cheetah, touch of a warthog. 

11 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

Does he meet eligibility criteria or will it be another Serdar Dursun?

I imagine ( but dont know ) that having played in England for the majority of his career would mean he qualifies for a work permit now the rules have changed

20 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

I imagine ( but dont know ) that having played in England for the majority of his career would mean he qualifies for a work permit now the rules have changed

Yes pretty sure he wouldn't need one. He's already lived here for over 5 years in his lifetime as a citizen of the EU. I would guess that he will have registered for residency to keep his employment options open before he moved to Turkey. 

I’ve played with him. No technical ability at all. But he is the strongest player I’ve seen and played against. Him and Colin would terrorise defenders. He knows where the net is to be fair but if you want him to drop deep like Colin then he probably isn’t the right fit IMO

• 3 weeks later...

Archived