Armand Gnanduillet

Big Trav

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Is he good then?

I say he got promise yes he seems to be quick and strong he does know how to finnish chances of no harm in looking futher if I was Derby scotint system I would show cocu the lad and what I think he would offer Derby but would say he is 27 never been out of league 1 but if said yes go and get him or offer him a loan to view permeant deal in the summer.

7 hours ago, lukedcfc said:

Poor mans Tammy Abraham, no thanks. 

To be fair I think we are in a position to be looking at "poor mans" versions of England Internationals ?

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I say he got promise yes he seems to be quick and strong he does know how to finnish chances of no harm in looking futher if I was Derby scotint system I would show cocu the lad and what I think he would offer Derby but would say he is 27 never been out of league 1 but if said yes go and get him or offer him a loan to view permeant deal in the summer.

He has never been paid for. Transfermarkt has his average value of 90k. His contract is up at the end of the season too..

6 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

watched him score twice for Blackpool on the EFL show last sunday morning. Looked a complete leggy lump.

Think a latter day Ernie Moss........?

Ernie is a proper legend, even got a road named after him. Don't think there'll ever be an Armand Gnanduillet Way next to the Proact somehow?

Please, Please do not sign him. 252 apps for all lower league teams and just 50 goals. he turns 28 in February. We must set our sights on a younger striker, not a lower league journeyman. I would rather see us gamble on some one like Sam Cosgrove, 2 inches smaller than the french journeyman and will only be 23 next month. 24 goals in 52 apps for Aberdeen.

9 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Please, Please do not sign him. 252 apps for all lower league teams and just 50 goals. he turns 28 in February. We must set our sights on a younger striker, not a lower league journeyman. I would rather see us gamble on some one like Sam Cosgrove, 2 inches smaller than the french journeyman and will only be 23 next month. 24 goals in 52 apps for Aberdeen.

Trialist.

Jobs a fish.

On 19/11/2019 at 22:31, B4ev6is said:

The guy is 28 in february, his goalscoring record is crap, please do not sign. We need a centre half and another winger, not some journryman lower league french striker

Archived