Wigan Athletic (H) Match Thread

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, therealhantsram said:

You're watching a different game to me then. 

I made that comment 14 minutes into the game ? He'd done pretty good stuff up until that point. 

I also don't agree with those saying this is "total crap" or "awful";

This looks like two mid-table teams playing each other - thats not my definition of crap ? 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I also don't agree with those saying this is "total crap" or "awful";

This looks like two mid-table teams playing each other - thats not my definition of crap ? 

Better than the first half of Wigan Forest on Sunday

Honestly other than fitness levels im not sure there is much difference between us and a decent non league side. 

No movement, no closing down & pressing from the front, we cant put more than two forward passes together, if we hit it long we either can't control it or hit it accurately or at the correct weight, not alot played on the floor, just absolutely garbage. I've watched 35 mins of nothing just two poor sides cancelling each other out with how poo they are

Just now, G-Ram said:

Honestly other than fitness levels im not sure there is much difference between us and a decent non league side. 

No movement, no closing down & pressing from the front, we cant put more than two forward passes together, if we hit it long we either can't control it or hit it accurately or at the correct weight, not alot played on the floor, just absolutely garbage. I've watched 35 mins of nothing just two poor sides cancelling each other out with how poo they are

A decent non league side would be 2 or 3 nil down to Wigan at this time.

There's a significant difference for you.

Archived