Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Mel, get them club cars fired up. No celebrating tonight. I want them players tucked up in bed by 8pm. Poor landlord at The Joiners is gonna see a hit on his takings tonight.

I would confiscate all club cars and replace them with push bikes, will avoid further “incidents “ and improve fitness levels.

@Viztoptips.

Sorry my phone died so I stopped adding commentary. But what a brilliant game of football. There is something about this team, like the way we stayed in the game against Leeds. Then today, in the face of such adversity, being brought back to 2-2, we found a way to win.

I want to really highlight Roos. He must have been given the ball 20 or 30 times with Brum players bearing down on him and he nevver once panicked and he never once made the wrong decision. He's had a lot of practice, but great to see him finally save a pen too. Full length right in the corner. And in the dying minutes every time he caught the ball in the box (and there were several) he dropped down and sprawled himself out, to buy a few vital extra seconds to help see the match out. Well done Kelle.

Bielik doesn't look nearly as a comfortable as a defender versus a midfielder. I want him as CDM but that can only be done if we have a pacey partner for the brilliant Davies. 

Paterson good. Martin is the answer.. Cocu can't have been asking the right questions before, but he must see that now.

Malone very good at left back. The other answer as has often been thought during his development might be to play Lowe on the left-hand-side of midfield. After the week from hell it's an excellent finish. The sort of game that can transform a season.

10 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Mel, get them club cars fired up. No celebrating tonight. I want them players tucked up in bed by 8pm. Poor landlord at The Joiners is gonna see a hit on his takings tonight.

I noticed our team coach was there and majority of players cars weren’t in the car park. 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Surely not lol .. is that why he couldn’t get about the pitch ...

just knackered from the commute

.. nothing to do with being overweight lol

I’ve got the proof somewhere, on the cover of a programme. Hmmm might have given it away ?

Archived