1988 blue checked away shirt

loweman2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, loweman2 said:

I’ve had loads of questions about this shirt in the past few years, they are now on sale on the club website and in the shop but be quick as there is a limited amount.

https://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/2122/Retro/1988-Umbro-Away-Retro-Shirt-Blue.html

very well made and true to original design 

You’re a liar and you’re getting commission surely because, as like everybody else on this thread, I ordered it without hesitation despite telling myself I was no longer buying retro shirts ?

16 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Remember seeing this top aged 10 thinking it was the most stunning top I'd ever seen

Reaction time between seeing this thread & sprinting upstairs for my bank card was about 3 seconds...?

Hope you're on a commission @loweman2!!!

Same here. I had this aged 8 or 9. Still got it and just waiting for my 5 year old to grow into it. He's currently wearing his uncles Patrick shirt from the 80's and just got him this years away kit too. I've just ordered this chequered retro away as it's my all time favourite. 

Screenshot_20190831-132129_Gallery.jpg

44 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

Same here. I had this aged 8 or 9. Still got it and just waiting for my 5 year old to grow into it. He's currently wearing his uncles Patrick shirt from the 80's and just got him this years away kit too. I've just ordered this chequered retro away as it's my all time favourite. 

Similar story to me but it already fits my 9 year old kids.

Still gutted I lost my Puma sponsored shirt about 5 years ago.

10 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

That's brilliant ? I actually own a match worn version of that Patrick shirt (Kevin Wilson's apparently..) although yours looks in way better condition. Hope he enjoys his snazzy retro kit ?

On 31/08/2019 at 23:45, LeedsCityRam said:

That's brilliant ? I actually own a match worn version of that Patrick shirt (Kevin Wilson's apparently..) although yours looks in way better condition. Hope he enjoys his snazzy retro kit ?

Did you buy the le coq sportif one from him as well, would you like to sell it if you did. I've got Kevin Hector's Patrick shirt.

Archived