Keogh and Forest groundsman in alleged scuffle

Andicis

He lives and breathes this club, scraps forest staff and players, solid as a rock and doesn't get injured, all around top top bloke.

We need more players like Big Rich (was gonna put the other shortened name for Richard but don't wanna get banned)

Always puts all his effort in, ALWAYS and I tell you what, if he gets a suspension because of this then we're gonna be buggered at the back unless we can play Clarke and Bielik (actually that sounds beautiful, hurry back Krystian).

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Groundsman on the left was the alleged guilty party. Keogh appears to have scratch marks on his neck and a fair amount of blood in another pic.

But the groundsman...it couldn't be could it....no way....it actually could be...he's not worked in a while....it's Wee Billy!

Screenshot_20190828-151005_Chrome.jpg

Not an insignificant amount of blood on his neck...

Screenshot_20190828-151658_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

seen videos of Keogh get all sorts of twits bothering him asking him to sign Zamora pictures when he gets off the coach etc. He doesn't rise to it .  I would imagine to illicit this response, whatever happened must have been fairly bad. Doubt we will know the reason .

Had a picture with Keogh 2 years ago after the first leg of the Playoffs.

Fulham fan was giving it all the Zamora stuff and Keogh looked completely unfazed

59 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Groundsman on the left was the alleged guilty party. Keogh appears to have scratch marks on his neck and a fair amount of blood in another pic.

But the groundsman...it couldn't be could it....no way....it actually could be...he's not worked in a while....it's Wee Billy!

Screenshot_20190828-151005_Chrome.jpg

Beat me to it!

1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Not an insignificant amount of blood on his neck...

Screenshot_20190828-151658_Chrome.jpg

Absolute VIKING

He'll be heading over Nottingham this evening in his longship to set things right - Watch the pitcher and piano in flames as the men of Nottingham flee in terror

1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

image.png.f7e19aa4692532930e74b28fcdefd18f.png

The look on these inbred twins faces tells you all you need to know about the situation. Disgusting club top to bottom.

I mean - They just look like fairly standard Forest fans don't they?

I remember the teams warming up last night. The ground staff seemed to be overly attentive in that area of the pitch. Literally forking the goal mouth as Hamer and Roos were warming up. 

They also asked for cones to be moved further towards the stand on the touch line after they had been placed.  Never seen this before 

Have to say I'm quite disappointed with how a lot of Forest fans seem to be responding to this. Maybe it's just me, but if Forest came to play here and afterwards pictures came out of Michael Dawson bleeding from his neck after an unspecified altercation I think I'd be quite concerned for him, not rushing to pin the blame on him, making snide comments and calling him a twit.

14 minutes ago, JfR said:

Have to say I'm quite disappointed with how a lot of Forest fans seem to be responding to this. Maybe it's just me, but if Forest came to play here and afterwards pictures came out of Michael Dawson bleeding from his neck after an unspecified altercation I think I'd be quite concerned for him, not rushing to pin the blame on him, making snide comments and calling him a twit.

If you have decided to support Forest at some point in your life you've obviously not been graced with brain cells - So it's not surprising 

27 minutes ago, JfR said:

Calling him far worse to be honest and many demanding points deductions and month long bans . good lord.

12 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you think Forest fans are any different to Derby fans, you're deluded. 

So Derby fans joing in with the applause for the ex forest player that passed away.

A Derby fan has a seizure and paramedics are called to help, a forest steward laughs at the Derby fan and goes to his mate laughing and pointing and forest fans sing cheerio as the paramedics lead the Derby fan away.

I'd say there is a massive difference.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Calling him far worse to be honest and many demanding points deductions and month long bans . good lord.

Thats fair enough, if its determined keogh is the guilty party let's go for that, on the understanding that if its the groundsman fault then forest are ejected from the league, seems fair.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

So Derby fans joing in with the applause for the ex forest player that passed away.

A Derby fan has a seizure and paramedics are called to help, a forest steward laughs at the Derby fan and goes to his mate laughing and pointing and forest fans sing cheerio as the paramedics lead the Derby fan away.

I'd say there is a massive difference.

Ive said it before but will say it again. 'wheres your chairman gone', and not just a couple of morons but a couple of thousand plus morons. Proving no matter which fan base there are morons.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you think Forest fans are any different to Derby fans, you're deluded. 

Except you have said yourself that you don't know many. I live on the border, they really do have their own traits, and I'm the last to generalise.

Archived