Rooney Change Number

mossjram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mossjram said:

Anyone else feeling that the betting sponsorship a little too far with the number 32 gag , it must  be part of the contract didn’t do it for free. 

Not really a gag, is it? It's advertising and presumably one of the reasons we're getting such a handsome deal out of them...

26 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Not really a gag, is it? It's advertising and presumably one of the reasons we're getting such a handsome deal out of them...

No it's not.  It's merely his squad number.  Nothing to do with advertising.  If it was advertising, we would get done, as it's too big and would break the rules.  "32Red" would be advertising... but we have that on the front, where it's allowed.  The "32" on the back is to identify the player within our squad... The fact that it happens to be the highest paid player in the clubs history is mere coincidence, as is the percieved reference to our official shirt sponsor.

Nope... not advertising... you are wrong!

INF3_0274.jpg

So how many teams are sponsored by 32Red? And do any of there players wear the number 32? Remember people complaining about having "Just eat" sponsoring us , we still sell retro Derby shirts with "Bass"(Ale) sponsor on it. Seems like everything you enjoy in life is Bad for you?...including supporting Derby county ?

2 hours ago, mossjram said:

Anyone else feeling that the betting sponsorship a little too far with the number 32 gag , it must  be part of the contract didn’t do it for free. 

Doesn't bother me at all and we're getting a war of cash because of it

Kids don’t have 32Red  but now they will know all about 32Red with their 32 shirts and   I personally would have done the right thing and avoided it , if it broke the deal then even more reason to avoid it if not great change the number , not too late to change 

7 minutes ago, mossjram said:

Kids don’t have 32Red  but now they will know all about 32Red with their 32 shirts and   I personally would have done the right thing and avoided it , if it broke the deal then even more reason to avoid it if not great change the number , not too late to change 

My 8 year old already acquired a gambling habit after seeing the team play in the 32 red sponsored shirts, so I don't think it'll make any difference  now. Rooooneyyyyy

30 minutes ago, mossjram said:

Listen mi owd don't waste ya life worrying abart it . Go and enjoy thee sen in't sunshine cause before ya know it ya life will ha flashed by worrying abart stuff like this ...Hilda sez ya can come and clean pigeon coup out if thee wants...mi owd

27 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

My 8 year old already acquired a gambling habit after seeing the team play in the 32 red sponsored shirts, so I don't think it'll make any difference  now. Rooooneyyyyy

Mi lad is 32 stone after just eat wa sponsor....

Archived