v Scunthorpe (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Rample

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

He's not a long-term solution for RB cover that's for sure. Thought we were much worse on Saturday when he came on and he's not offered anything of value so far. Not his fault mind, he's just not a RB.

Of course we looked worse when Bogle went off... he’s arguably the best RB in the league!

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Too early to say just yet... I only "arrived"  20 mins ago! 

... In fact, I'm not even sure if it is Morocco I'm in... I'm all disorientated from the "flight"!  

Still 0-0!

You know you can watch it in the Netherlands this year - its a much shorter "flight" than Morocco.

5 minutes ago, Shang said:

Knight looks like he's been playing at this level for a while. Max Lowe looks competent at right back, bursting forwards a lot on the outside. Buchanan seems to be running on the inside of the winger.

He's been playing at this level for a while - so bottom of League 2 then?

Play from Derby around the right leads to a deep Lowe cross, that finds Buchanan beyond the far post; but he only finds the keeper as he tries to knock it back into the danger area

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Bennett largely invisible tonight. 

Agree. Transitional play from Derby seems to go from behind him to beyond him without him doing anything. Not sure this CM position suits him.

Bielik growing into the game. Starting to stretch his legs.

Marriott almost gets in, but the defenders header just manages tor reach the keeper before he can get a touch.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Alright lads, which one is it ? Struggling or competent ?

He's advancing a lot more, Buchanan on the other wing is staying back a bit. Our best progressive movements are on the right hand side.

Archived