v Scunthorpe (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Rample

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'll be light on updates early cos my fish n chips just arrived

I'll be light on updates as my connection's crap... And I can't understand a word the commo is saying.  For saying I'm in Morocco right now, the weather's a lot colder than I expected... my picture keeps freezing!   :-(  

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'll be light on updates as my connection's crap... And I can't understand a word the commo is saying.  For saying I'm in Morocco right now, the weather's a lot colder than I expected... my picture keeps freezing!  ?

You enjoying Morocco other than the crap Internet? I went this year for the first time , and it was a very different but very good experience.

Aight @Van Cone De Head I'm here, reporting for duty!

Scunny player currently receiving treatment after a heavy collision with Buchanan. 

Only sniff of goal for Derby was a ball over the top to Marriott, brought down neatly but his snapshot was smothered. Scunny have had a shot from range go high. 

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'll be light on updates as my connection's crap... And I can't understand a word the commo is saying.  For saying I'm in Morocco right now, the weather's a lot colder than I expected... my picture keeps freezing!  ?

My commentary is English... pretty good quality too?

Decent build up play from Derby; leads to a good cross from Lowe but the ref blows for a Marriott high boot as he attempts to bring it down. 

Knight found himself in behind momentarily during the move, but his shot on the turn was blocked.

Good cross from Scunny finds a head 6 yards out but he cant get over it and it loops harmlessly over Derbys goal. Derby's play in the defense has been very jittery. 

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

You enjoying Morocco other than the crap Internet? I went this year for the first time , and it was a very different but very good experience.

Too early to say just yet... I only "arrived"  20 mins ago! 

... In fact, I'm not even sure if it is Morocco I'm in... I'm all disorientated from the "flight"!  

Still 0-0!

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A bit of overplaying mixed with a bit of rustiness there

I think the rustiness is making it look more like overplaying than it is, so far ? 

Meanwhile, the away fans have chanted "Rooney" 3 times in the opening 18 minutes. For anyone playing bingo.

Archived