v Scunthorpe (A) Carabao Cup - Match Thread

Rample

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be the only one who is confused that Bird appears to be above Sibley in the pecking order. Without wanting to criticise a young lad, i've rarely been impressed by Bird whereas Sibley always seems to perform. 

*I was typing the post before he made that mistake in possession. 

Buchanan carrying on with his great passing from pre-season. He definitely has an eye for a gap and a pass, never shying away from threading a ball through or pinging a ball over pressing attackers.

Bennett has been really disappointing so far.

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Can't be the only one who is confused that Bird appears to be above Sibley in the pecking order. Without wanting to criticise a young lad, i've rarely been impressed by Bird whereas Sibley always seems to perform. 

Different positions. Sibley is basically competing with Knight

Marriott should've got someone in behind there, but his pass is poor.

Then knight messes up and touches a ball heading into... someones path. 

Couple of nearly moments. 

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

Bird seems to be dropping back as a third centre back as Davies and Bielik press up as when we've got the ball we're pretty much on the half way line. Sibleys game is bursting forward and driving the ball towards the goal, so we'd be left more exposed.

First save of the game, Scunthorpe get a shot on target but Hamers diving safe is fairly comfortable. 

We then immediately gave it them back. 

Archived