LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

Yep, I don’t see the problem here. It was fairly obvious in real time, the way it came into rice, there was no way that was controlled with his chest, if it doesn’t hit his arm, it doesn’t fall into his path. It’s not intentional, but he’s gained a clear advantage from it. 

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

The FA will change the handball rules now their darling West ham have been affected! I thought it was hilarious.

It's not up to the FA to change the laws of the game.  I don't think that even the FA, with all their legendary incompetence, could conjure up a situation like the one football finds itself in. At least not on their own.

Everyone does remember that the rules on handball changed this season, right? It isn't a question of whether there was any advantage gained, the question is did it hit an attackers hand? If it is yes it is hand ball. It is a simple as that.

Of the goals that I have seen that have been disallowed for handball this season, that one is the only one that would not have stood before the change in rules. If you want to look at harsh, look at City vs Spurs at the start of the season. From a corner the ball hits a Spurs defender's arm, then onto a a City attacker's arm, lands at Jesus feet who scores, no goal for handball against City. 

48 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's not up to the FA to change the laws of the game.  I don't think that even the FA, with all their legendary incompetence, could conjure up a situation like the one football finds itself in. At least not on their own.

It's only because they don't have the power to - if they did, I'm sure they could manage it.

12 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Cardiff v Swansea is basically a load of people assaulting each other on their way to a field, back from the field, and whilst watching 22 men assult each other on a field.

FTFY

The only other game in the UK to receive the same policing attention as the old firm I'm led to believe. It's not a good thing.

39 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Bournemouth are dreadful - look devoid of quality and spirit. Injuries have been a factor but surprised if Howe turns this one around.

Wonder if hes still got the smug look on his face?

I may be wrong, usually am, but Bournemouth strike me as one of those teams that will plummet if they go down.....

Archived