LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Every time I see a team have a go at this Leeds team they crumble. Sit off them all passive and they will bully you but get in amongst it and you'll be rewarded, 

They press well themselves though don't they? Hard to get out and play but once you do then they really seem to lose momentum. Like you said, a bullying side. 

Would like them if they weren't Bamfords with a Bamford. 

All this hard work to get knocked out the cup. There's over 15,000 Leeds fans outside the ground who couldn't get tickets. 

And they are going to lose. lol? 

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They press well themselves though don't they? Hard to get out and play but once you do then they really seem to lose momentum. Like you said, a bullying side. 

All this hard work to get knocked out the cup. There's over 15,000 Leeds fans outside the ground who couldn't get tickets. 

Is that on top of the 25,000 sat it the Arsenal end?

18 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They do - you've got to say they look superb when on top, a class above at our level. If you can wrestle back some of that control though you can have performances like this second half or like we had back in May. They don't like it up 'em. 

53 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Every time I see a team have a go at this Leeds team they crumble. Sit off them all passive and they will bully you but get in amongst it and you'll be rewarded, 

Absolutely. We are the perfect example of this last year. The 3 out of the 4 games we lost against them last season, we sat off and showed them too much respect, in the 4-2 win however, we played two strikers right up front and pressed them into mistakes. Bennett was brilliant in that game because he never stopped running at them and forced them into error after error, same as Marriott when he came on

13 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Anyone watching the Manure vs Citeh game? proper cup tie. Not going well for Ole so far ?

Wow my only concern is they’ll sack Ole and come sniffing for our Wayne. Nah that doesn’t happen in football does it 

Men against boys never been more true! 

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Wow my only concern is they’ll sack Ole and come sniffing for our Wayne. Nah that doesn’t happen in football does it 

Men against boys never been more true! 

God, don't even joke about it ? As for the game, Citeh look like they can score at will. How can United spend so much money and still look so average? De Bruyne playing them like a fiddle so far.

Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

God, don't even joke about it ? As for the game, Citeh look like they can score at will. How can United spend so much money and still look so average? De Bruyne playing them like a fiddle so far.

I know I’m trying not to get paranoid, he’s there watching too. 
Score at will! United money men watching that, as you say look at the hundreds of millions spent...... ?

12 minutes ago, SKRam said:

I know I’m trying not to get paranoid, he’s there watching too. 
Score at will! United money men watching that, as you say look at the hundreds of millions spent...... ?

Don't you need coaching qualifications to manage in the PL?

Besides if I was Solskjaer I'd be far more worried that Pochettino is out of work.

Archived