LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

I'm not sure I've seen a player who slips more often when shooting than Mason Mount does while he's in the area. 

Even many of the ones he scores he slips while taking. Must be at least half his overall shots in the area, if not more.

It's a bit odd. 

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile this ref is giving absolutely everything to Chelsea. Missing loads of clear holds and pull-backs on Everton players and giving Chelsea more than one FK for excellent Everton challenges. 

51 minutes ago, Van De Squid said:

Not as much as Leicester will! Think City will score though. 

Utd win 2-1 away and City.

That puts City 14pts behind Liverpool and Leicester as their main rivals.  I hope Leicester do well tbh, I live on the Derby/Leicester border and have a few friends that are fans - not 'up themselves' either despite recent success!

Aston Villa vs Leicester... One minutes applause held for Ron Saunders. Guess which ex Chelsea player now villa coach decides to have a chit chat and not take part.

3 hours ago, lukedcfc said:

Hull have a header cleared off the line, Leeds counter and score. Leeds are getting late goals and lots of luck at the moment. 

they are the best team in the league by an absolute mile and will have the league sewn up by March and fair play to them, if we had lost in the semi final like they did we would have sacked the manager, they stuck with him and are enjoying the rewards now.

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

they are the best team in the league by an absolute mile and will have the league sewn up by March and fair play to them, if we had lost in the semi final like they did we would have sacked the manager, they stuck with him and are enjoying the rewards now.

I sincerely doubt that.

54 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

But you aren’t 100% sure are you...? 

To be fair, one way or another, 3 of our recent managers last game in charge was either a play off semi final or final. Wassal, rowett, Lampard. Only one of them actually ended on a high (ie a win).

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Neither are you.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to live to see next week, but that doesn't mean I'm making funeral preparations!

The barrow boy was already signed up for Chelsea... it amazes me all the stick Stevie max gets when he “had his head turned”  (but was actually sacked!) but no one says anything about fat frank leaving us in the lurch after picking a diabolical team for wembley.

18 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The barrow boy was already signed up for Chelsea... it amazes me all the stick Stevie max gets when he “had his head turned”  (but was actually sacked!) but no one says anything about fat frank leaving us in the lurch after picking a diabolical team for wembley.

If he was already signed up then we wouldn't have sacked him, would we? Just like we didn't sack him after losing at Wembley.

Archived