2nd chance for thorn and chris martin

B4ev6is

17 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Also I know I’m in the minority but if Butterfield hasn’t gone in the summer, I wouldn’t be against giving him the pre season to impress neither, but I’m not sure if the fans wouldn’t not get on his back, you don’t become a bad player overnight, it wasn’t that long ago people didn’t want to see Bradders in a rams shirt again.

And it wasn't that long ago that Butterfield carried us to the top of the league.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I really want chris martin and geouge thorn given a 2nd chance in our exciting young team with our talented making step from under 23s to under 18s to first team. I think chris martin will fluish in this side and hopeful geouge thorn can get some fitness and prove to the new manager that he has something to offer.

Only if Blackman gets another chance or it’s no 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Nothing more than I expected from you simsy sadly.

I'm under no illusion as to thornes and Martin's chances,esp Thorne with his huge backlog of injuries but there's no reason that Martin couldn't do a job for us....we don't play shithouse football anymore as we did under rowett thankfully.

And rolling out the old pies baalocks is just sad....he clearly isnt carrying any excess baggage at the minute,let's hope you can say the same for yourself fella!!

If he's good enough,he should still get a chance and if not he should move on,end of but it should be a clean sheet for the whole squad.

Fair point. Hopefully both can rediscover form from the 2014 season. Just can't see it.

Wouldn't mind being wrong though!

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I don’t know, but someone will have to pay it. Or maybe offer him a longer deal on less money that works out better for him Long term. Probably the latter.

Or he stays and plays for us.

3 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

Snap!

the colitis itself isn’t the worse part either.

MoviPrep........

ungodly stuff

Had MoviPrep recently for the same illness, couldn’t take the second litre down... 

Darren Fletcher made it back for Man United tho right?

1 minute ago, CheltenhamRam said:

Had MoviPrep recently for the same illness, couldn’t take the second litre down... 

Darren Fletcher made it back for Man United tho right?

It's the lack of energy that could be an issue..... Colitis /Crohns and fatigue go hand in hand 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right. Cos Waghorn's NINE league goals were a record...

Who mentioned Waghorn? Was still more than martins managed for years anyway. And it’s not all about goals, his all round play was excellent. Marriott as well let’s not forget, his goals per minute ratio is pretty damn good.

Archived