Season Ticket benefits

uttoxram75

A non football fan mate of mine asked me for my season ticket number to get a hefty discount off a new Jeep Compass from the Fiat showroom.

What other benefits are available (apart from the 10% discount at Cosmo advertised on the back of the ST card)?

I can't find ote on the official site.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

A non football fan mate of mine asked me for my season ticket number to get a hefty discount off a new Jeep Compass from the Fiat showroom.

What other benefits are available (apart from the 10% discount at Cosmo advertised on the back of the ST card)?

I can't find ote on the official site.

I trust you didn't give him your number if he's not a season ticket holder himself. 

Its the initiation rituals that put me off.

Some of the conditions buried deep down in the Ts and Cs, I can't believe the club really invoke?

"the season ticket holder must sing Steve Bloomers watch whilst clenching a hot buttered crumpet between buttocks prior to being regarded as a " proper" season ticket holder"

"before attending first match as season ticket holder, the applicant must goose step the perimeter of the more farm training ground repeatedly stating" I'm the German center back" whilst wearing a Claud Davies prosthetic head.

And the most infamous clause

"At no time under any circumstances must possession of the season ticket be used add credibility to an online discussion, point of view or forum post"

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its the initiation rituals that put me off.

Some of the conditions buried deep down in the Ts and Cs, I can't believe the club really invoke?

"the season ticket holder must sing Steve Bloomers watch whilst clenching a hot buttered crumpet between buttocks prior to being regarded as a " proper" season ticket holder"

"before attending first match as season ticket holder, the applicant must goose step the perimeter of the more farm training ground repeatedly stating" I'm the German center back" whilst wearing a Claud Davies prosthetic head.

And the most infamous clause

"At no time under any circumstances must possession of the season ticket be used add credibility to an online discussion, point of view or forum post"

The most important one is any Crisps consumed must have had at least 24 hours in the fridge.

6 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

No manager and half a squad ?

Imagine being a gump fan though, they’ve got an aging, bloated squad and revolving door manager plus bloated ex pro commenting in the local press.

We’ve got little to moan about in comparison ?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Two reasons I got a season ticket, Fat Frank's waddle to promotion and a sense of superiority.  In just one week both have been ripped from my hands!

Archived