The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it is the season of peace and goodwill, let's all remember the less fortunate this Christmas time. There are those of our fellow man who support  forest, or even a few unfortunate creatures Notts County (there have even been tales of some who suffer home matches at meadow Lane and schity ground on alternate weekends, the horror).

So we can at least offer them the light and hope of the one true saviour, who has passed from DCFC into the life beyond our grasp, but in knowing him, we know true love.

perhaps the Mel Father has plans for his redeemer to bring forth light to wretched end of Sir Brian Clough Way.

Remember always, the Keogh, whoes light may shine down on Notts forest forevermore, and, honour him by saying his sacred prayer "yeah, but, no, like you say"

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As it is the season of peace and goodwill, let's all remember the less fortunate this Christmas time. There are those of our fellow man who support  forest, or even a few unfortunate creatures Notts County (there have even been tales of some who suffer home matches at meadow Lane and schity ground on alternate weekends, the horror).

So we can at least offer them the light and hope of the one true saviour, who has passed from DCFC into the life beyond our grasp, but in knowing him, we know true love.

perhaps the Mel Father has plans for his redeemer to bring forth light to wretched end of Sir Brian Clough Way.

Remember always, the Keogh, whoes light may shine down on Notts forest forevermore, and, honour him by saying his sacred prayer "yeah, but, no, like you say"

Whenever I hear band aid, and hear Bono smash out the lyric ‘well tonight thank good it’s them instead of you!!’ I always have to consider how fortunate I am to have been born in Derby, but for a twist of date I could have been born in Nottingham. There but for the grace of god go I. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Whenever I hear band aid, and hear Bono smash out the lyric ‘well tonight thank good it’s them instead of you!!’ I always have to consider how fortunate I am to have been born in Derby, but for a twist of date I could have been born in Nottingham. There but for the grace of god go I. 

I know, but for fate I might have been born in Edinburgh and not Dundee (and had to live my life with fur coat and no knickers)

16 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Can’t see it mate.... your only 3 points off the magical 40 point stage.... keep the faith! ??

Only 13 more for you guys.. We'll do our best to take points from your relegation rivals Wigan. 

We're at home though so not promising anything. ?

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Only 13 more for you guys.. We'll do our best to take points from your relegation rivals Wigan. 

We're at home though so not promising anything. ?

Last time we drew 1-1 with a team and you played them next game you decided to concede 4 goals in the first half. If you could avoid doing that this time so we can have at least one team below us in the Goals scored category that would be great.

Archived