Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

57 minutes ago, Sir Stimac said:

Hi All! New member here! Long time visitor of this site and I thought its about time I sign up!

Just wanted to comment on the ticket situation which has been a very stressful experience indeed! When I bought my ticket ( I am a season ticket holder ) my Adult one was re allocated to an u22 ticket through a website error.

Went down the ticket office today an the upgraded me to a full adult - however I now have to got to the Wembley ticket office on match day to pick it up ?

Same here. Just hope I don’t have to spend 2 hrs queuing up at the ticket office, that will spoil the build up for us.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Burton_Ram said:

Same here. Just hope I don’t have to spend 2 hrs queuing up at the ticket office, that will spoil the build up for us.

The dcfc ticket office said that the east side ticket office at Wembley opens at 11am ( its near the bobby moore statue at the front entrance ) so hopefully plenty of time to sort it! I know I shouldn't moan as there's loads of fans that couldn't get tickets. Here's hoping that it all goes well ?

3 hours ago, Sir Stimac said:

The dcfc ticket office said that the east side ticket office at Wembley opens at 11am ( its near the bobby moore statue at the front entrance ) so hopefully plenty of time to sort it! I know I shouldn't moan as there's loads of fans that couldn't get tickets. Here's hoping that it all goes well ?

The ticket office may well open at 11, but in reality, nothing can be done until the DCFC ticket staff arrive at the stadium.  Our staff have all the details/info.  Wembley staff have the printer!
FYI, our staff travel down on the day, "on the coaches". (As informed in the ticket office yesterday).  I took that to mean the Roadriders, although I have since learned (from the dcfc wembley info email) that there is such a thing as a "Gold coach", so maybe that is staff/VIPs etc?

Either way, here's to no hold ups on the motorway!  

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The ticket office may well open at 11, but in reality, nothing can be done until the DCFC ticket staff arrive at the stadium.  Our staff have all the details/info.  Wembley staff have the printer!
FYI, our staff travel down on the day, "on the coaches". (As informed in the ticket office yesterday).  I took that to mean the Roadriders, although I have since learned (from the dcfc wembley info email) that there is such a thing as a "Gold coach", so maybe that is staff/VIPs etc?

Either way, here's to no hold ups on the motorway!  

I hope for anybody needing them at Wembley that they leave at 6am!!! 

Had a touching moment today.

An opportunity arose on the ticket front, but as a good number of you know l have a constant companion who watches all the games with me.

She can’t leave the house, not without significant effort, and l felt bad that l could go to Wembley but she would be left at home.

We talked it through this afternoon, well she listened, and l made it clear that l would sit with her on Monday and watch all the action on the TV.

l waited for some sign, a flicker either way which l would know.  Then she acted. Silent as ever, but one moving, selfless action, that let me know that she wanted me to go.

l do love her so.

couch wtf GIF

It appears that there may be a fair few Chelsea fans mixed in from what I've seen posted on twitter over the last few days .  Literally families who 'couldn't miss Frank's big day' .   As you can imagine this hasn't gone down to well with those who have tried and failed to get ticket's.  How they get them I don't know .

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It appears that there may be a fair few Chelsea fans mixed in from what I've seen posted on twitter over the last few days .  Literally families who 'couldn't miss Frank's big day' .   As you can imagine this hasn't gone down to well with those who have tried and failed to get ticket's.  How they get them I don't know .

Because some of them will have come to games during the season, so will have purchase history.... others will potentially have club Wembley. 

1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

Because some of them will have come to games during the season, so will have purchase history.... others will potentially have club Wembley. 

As a proportion of the crowd, it's probably pretty small. couple of hundred mostly club wembely tickets

I saw on twitter claims there were going to be 2000+ villa in the Derby end and lets face it, probably at least eleventy million Leeds fans (if you believe twitter)

Hi I know this is a very long shot and honestly think its impossible but am on the look out for one adult ticket if anyone for any reason was unable to go. Have been offered one by a few people but 1 person expected us to pay for there cancelled train ticket as well, one is trying to convince people adults will get entry on an u17 ticket but says they paid full price for it and one has decided to create a bidding war and tell me tis £200 for the ticket as the last offer was £185 ?‍♀️ 
As I say know its a long shot just looking for one more member of the family to join us, 
See you all down Wembley Way 

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I've not seen anything myself but, if say 20 or 30 had posted to say they had a got a ticket then, on Twitter that may look like a "fair few" but, in reality it isn't. 

14 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As a proportion of the crowd, it's probably pretty small. couple of hundred mostly club wembely tickets

I saw on twitter claims there were going to be 2000+ villa in the Derby end and lets face it, probably at least eleventy million Leeds fans (if you believe twitter)

I find it very hard to believe that 2000+ Villa fans have valid fan ID's and the appropriate purchase history. As for Leeds fans though, that's a different story. They've probably taken over the Villa end as well.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I find it very hard to believe that 2000+ Villa fans have valid fan ID's and the appropriate purchase history. As for Leeds fans though, that's a different story. They've probably taken over the Villa end as well.

I think that figure was morons giving it large on the twitter, laughably so. But yes, Leeds would have displaced the entire population of Brent Park, Stonebrigde and several other london boroughs and universally adored around the world, with special mentions in the UN...

36 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

27 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think that figure was morons giving it large on the twitter, laughably so. But yes, Leeds would have displaced the entire population of Brent Park, Stonebrigde and several other london boroughs and universally adored around the world, with special mentions in the UN...

Who are Leeds? Wasn't there once a top football club with that name, long, long ago?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know it's a bit late in the day, but, someone I know is in Padstow, Cornwall with a ticket and can't go. So if you can collect it off him.

DM me and I'll pass you the details.

I can vouch for him, went to school with bloke.

Bump if anyone can collect from Cornwall. Still available.

Got one spare ticket-  front row middle of top tier - obviously available at cost - £75

Ideally it goes to someone Derby based as I live in Allestree and we can sort today rather than having to mess about on day.

PM If interested.

Thanks all

Simon

Archived