Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Sorry for asking on here as the website doesn’t really have any info but am I able to get my tickets refunded via the ticket office or can I offer them to genuine rams fans?

i now have to work on Monday and I have an adult ticket and a u17 ticket available for face value both next to each other in block 214 cat 2 tickets cost me £121.50 with booking fee. I have a very upset 4 year old as well to top it off!!

i also have two road rider tickets, same again adult and child ticket which I know I can get refunded but can offer with the match tickets if required. 

Anyone genuinely interested please let me know otherwise I will be down the ticket office tomorrow morning.

gutted!!

i may be a new poster on here but was part of the old Derby mad forum with over 7000 posts on there and I see a few familiar avatars and names on here, good to see some still going!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, belper.dcfc said:

Thanks mate hope it helps 

12 minutes ago, Sieg feilhaber said:

Sorry for asking on here as the website doesn’t really have any info but am I able to get my tickets refunded via the ticket office or can I offer them to genuine rams fans?

i now have to work on Monday and I have an adult ticket and a u17 ticket available for face value both next to each other in block 214 cat 2 tickets cost me £121.50 with booking fee. I have a very upset 4 year old as well to top it off!!

i also have two road rider tickets, same again adult and child ticket which I know I can get refunded but can offer with the match tickets if required. 

Anyone genuinely interested please let me know otherwise I will be down the ticket office tomorrow morning.

gutted!!

i may be a new poster on here but was part of the old Derby mad forum with over 7000 posts on there and I see a few familiar avatars and names on here, good to see some still going!!

Jump on it @belper.dcfc

If anyone's still looking for a ticket, I've ended up with 1 spare adult ticket in block 115, in the south-east corner of the ground, that would otherwise being going to waste. It's £64 face value and would need to paid in cash and picked up from Chellaston either later this evening or tomorrow.

Drop me a direct message if you're interested, first come first served.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Move quickly and upgrade the U17 ticket to adult at PP - job done

Just make sure you have the name of the person who purchased the ticket, and the name of the "ticket owner" if you go in to upgrade it. Chap ahead of me at the ticket office was having trouble this morning as he didnt have the right name for the ticket owner (the name he gave them had a ticket in a different area of Wembley!)  and they wouldnt upgrade it unless they could trace it back..... 

@belper.dcfc

8 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Just make sure you have the name of the person who purchased the ticket, and the name of the "ticket owner" if you go in to upgrade it. Chap ahead of me at the ticket office was having trouble this morning as he didnt have the right name for the ticket owner (the name he gave them had a ticket in a different area of Wembley!)  and they wouldnt upgrade it unless they could trace it back..... 

@belper.dcfc

poo, I brought my little brother an under 22 ticket and he is 21, but the ticket has my name on it..

3 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

poo, I brought my little brother an under 22 ticket and he is 21, but the ticket has my name on it..

If you're the ones going then you should be fine. The chap was trying to upgrade a ticket.....

Yes good point re the details of the ticket.  I've got six tickets, all bought through my account, but 3 x DCFC ID's.  Upgrading an u17 to an adult this morning, they noted the u17 ticket was effectively bought under my grandson's name (who is now not going), although his account is only registered to mine, they made a note (with signature) that my name/ID is to be accepted at the Wembley ticket office, when I go to collect the upgraded ticket on matchday.

1 hour ago, JfR said:

If anyone's still looking for a ticket, I've ended up with 1 spare adult ticket in block 115, in the south-east corner of the ground, that would otherwise being going to waste. It's £64 face value and would need to paid in cash and picked up from Chellaston either later this evening or tomorrow.

Drop me a direct message if you're interested, first come first served.

Just to let everyone know, I've sorted this out now

The e-tickets were issued directly from Wembley and booked with Wembley, not through DCFC directly even though they are in block 120. I’ve got all the back up paperwork as well with the booking number etc so I don’t foresee any issues.

Guys and Gals is anyone bidding on these?

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sell/leisure__hobbies/tickets/35549785/2-x-playoff-final-tickets/view#.XOiiABZKjs1

Don't get stung.

Further evidence is that he's also selling 2 x Champions League final tickets.

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/tickets/35549780/2-x-champions-league-final-tickets/view#.XOiitRZKjs2

Don't wish to see a fellow Ram get stiffed.

Tickets finally just arrived!

@froggg will be going to wembley!

how stressful has this been?

spoiled the build up tbh but thank goodness the wait is over.

59 minutes ago, TommygunDCFC said:

Still no tickets now to stay on hold to a 13p per minute line ? 

Piss take, why can't they let you use the normal 01332 number that tickets could be brought on? I can't stand profiteering from someones misfortune, it pisses me right-off.

Hi All! New member here! Long time visitor of this site and I thought its about time I sign up!

Just wanted to comment on the ticket situation which has been a very stressful experience indeed! When I bought my ticket ( I am a season ticket holder ) my Adult one was re allocated to an u22 ticket through a website error.

Went down the ticket office today an the upgraded me to a full adult - however I now have to got to the Wembley ticket office on match day to pick it up ?

14 minutes ago, Sir Stimac said:

Hi All! New member here! Long time visitor of this site and I thought its about time I sign up!

Just wanted to comment on the ticket situation which has been a very stressful experience indeed! When I bought my ticket ( I am a season ticket holder ) my Adult one was re allocated to an u22 ticket through a website error.

Went down the ticket office today an the upgraded me to a full adult - however I now have to got to the Wembley ticket office on match day to pick it up ?

You have to go to Wembley anyway. ?

Archived