loweman2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not buy that shirt grrr grrr

It is red I hate red.

Mate that is a quality shirt! 

Probs a good job that you don’t want to buy it as it is gonna cost a lot of money !

ive heard the away shirt for next season is red to commemorate the red dogs ruling Europe !

23 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Mate that is a quality shirt! 

Probs a good job that you don’t want to buy it as it is gonna cost a lot of money !

ive heard the away shirt for next season is red to commemorate the red dogs ruling Europe !

I’ve not got a problem with us wearing red as an away shirt.  After all, them lot down the road wear white as an away shirt.

Silly.

17 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Re the red shirt and photo with Kenny Burns scoring at ST Andrews I know its Henry Newton and Peter Daniel but who is the other RAMS player seated ?

Graham Moseley.

Got my copy last week. Excellent. My first memory of the shirt was the plain white one with shield badge in the early 50s so I've seen scores of variations since though I never noticed the reverse ram badge.  Well done by all concerned and I applaud the single mindedness and level of research that has obviously gone into its production. 

4 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

Got my copy last week. Excellent. My first memory of the shirt was the plain white one with shield badge in the early 50s so I've seen scores of variations since though I never noticed the reverse ram badge.  Well done by all concerned and I applaud the single mindedness and level of research that has obviously gone into its production. 

Nice one young @Turk Thrust! Glad that you have learned something ! Would you mind leaving us a review on Amazon when you get a minute please ? Good man ?

32 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@loweman2 have you got this beauty?..........prototype.

image.jpg

No @Inverurie Ram I saw it on eBay but it’s not a prototype it’s what is known as a retro shirt, not exactly a fake but certainly not genuine, it’s a thriving market of taking an original shirt that looks like it could have belonged to a club and adding the badge to it, it’s loosely based on this one which I have got.

let me know if you see any others of interest ! ??

8A2D2B5B-EB70-4404-8E71-0754D5ED1D64.jpeg

7 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Here's an idea to while away the summer break... Run a World Cup of Rams kits. A bit like the world Cup of... votes that Richard Osman does on various topics from time to time. Find out which kit we vote most popular. 

We can speed things up by narrowing it down to Puma kits

Had a rumage through a cupboard that is full of old stuff on Sunday and came across this.

A mate helped refurbish a Indian restaurant years ago and the owner took this out of a frame and gave it to him and he gave it me.

It's a replica shirt I think and I don't even know if it's a genuine autograph, but I like it.

Replica shirt 1.jpg

Replica shirt 2.jpg

Replica shirt 3.jpg

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

Had a rumage through a cupboard that is full of old stuff on Sunday and came across this.

A mate helped refurbish a Indian restaurant years ago and the owner took this out of a frame and gave it to him and he gave it me.

It's a replica shirt I think and I don't even know if it's a genuine autograph, but I like it.

Replica shirt 1.jpg

Looks genuine to me @ossieram ! @David has been looking for one of those since his mrs threw his one away ! Nice shirt

not sure about those funny stuff looking stains !

Archived