The Colours of The Rams: The shirt colours of Derby County Football Club

loweman2

What a great day yesterday ! Let’s hope that the lads can carry that performance and momentum into the match on Saturday, step up the atmosphere another notch !

whilst twiddling your thumbs and containing the excitement between now and then why not order a copy of the colours of the Rams, for all those that have a big thank you and can you please leave an honest review on amazon.

i promise it’s not just a picture book there is a lot of good stuff, a lot of time, knowledge  and research has gone into it.

lets hope that there is a new Wembley play off shirt to add to it next week !

get it here

up the rams !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1727616618/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=The+colours+of+the+rams&qid=1556395100&s=gateway&sr=8-1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/04/2019 at 07:56, Boycie said:

Its good that the collection is coming to use, and hopefully one day your museum dream will come true for PP also.

But, my OCD is in overdrive with that front cover! ?

Sorted @Boycie and thanks for the heads up ! Was down to Amazon

9664A9C1-314A-4A94-984D-D0688FF7F7B3.jpeg

9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Sorted @Boycie and thanks for the heads up ! Was down to Amazon

9664A9C1-314A-4A94-984D-D0688FF7F7B3.jpeg

Do Amazon print the books for you then? I always sellers could either ship their products to Amazon warehouse who despatch for a fee, or you can despatch items yourself 

1 hour ago, David said:

Do Amazon print the books for you then? I always sellers could either ship their products to Amazon warehouse who despatch for a fee, or you can despatch items yourself 

It’s very good @David we have gone down the route of putting a comprehensive book together full of facts and information for the supporter rather than a money making exercise, so we have compiled the book and done the research and the photos over the past twelve months, put it together to how we want it and then you upload the whole thing to amazon, we can make changes and update it when required (as per the cover), then when an order goes through it is literally printed off by amazon that night and delivered the next day.

so no storage issues for us and no under or over ordering, no bargain bins for a £1 a copy.

no publishers to pay.

the downside is that it is expensive and the profit is marginal.

but as I said this was never a money making exercise just the opportunity to be part of the first ever book charting the history of the Derby County football kit.

so please order one guys ??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colours-Rams-colours-County-Football/dp/1727616618

3 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

@loweman2 Looking forward to reading it. ? 

16A554AC-F269-4722-B542-5193D9B4C165.jpeg

Good man, I hope that you like it, if you do can you leave a review on amazon bud ?  Thanks for buying it ?? if you get the urge to start buying shirts then just put it down and go outside and have a fag ! It’s a slippery slope !

4 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Good man, I hope that you like it, if you do can you leave a review on amazon bud ?  Thanks for buying it ?? if you get the urge to start buying shirts then just put it down and go outside and have a fag ! It’s a slippery slope !

Your missus just contacted the forum, she said she would like everyone to start collecting the shirts you don’t have yet!?

Just now, loweman2 said:

She’s a bugger ??

She is, tried to sell me a red one, bit tatty, seen better days apparently, said you had too many now and trying to avoid ending up on a ITV hoarders show. Only wanted a fiver for it, but wasn’t in my size so had to pass.

Archived