Sign in to follow this  
loweman2

The Colours of The Rams: The shirt colours of Derby County Football Club

23 minutes ago, David said:

My commission for book sales in my bank by 9am or your threads gone!

I will delete it @David !

I know how much it still pains you !

Please don’t punish me ! Please sir ! 

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Big thank you to @loweman2 Jason & Andy. Happy Fathers Day.

The book is wonderful and you should all be very proud of your fantastic, brilliant work.

image.jpg

Lovely mate thank you 👍 when you get a minute can you leave us a review on Amazon, happy father’s day mate and you family have great taste in their gift ! 😂👍🐏

Posted (edited)

With all the excitement of the new away shirt I thought that I would give the book a bump back up, just for anybody who wasn’t aware of it, who may have been in a coma for the last year ! 

Sorry but doing it without a publisher means we have to rely on the fantastic support of the dcfcfans as one of our lifelines.

got a good write up in one of the local papers, your paper of choice @Boycie ? I swear it came up with Belper now says Ilkeston 😂😂

https://www.ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/fan-column-Derby-county-kit-s-a-hit-as-new-season-approaches-1-9867161

Edited by loweman2

When's the book on tracksuit tops coming out @loweman2 ? or will they get a mention in the updates of this book?

I got mixed up with the White Umbro one I saw a bloke at Wembley wearing. I hadn't seen that one on eBay, I wonder where he got that one from, really nice tracksuit top. The one I saw on eBay several months ago, was this one, which is rather nice also.

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

When's the book on tracksuit tops coming out @loweman2 ? or will they get a mention in the updates of this book?

I got mixed up with the White Umbro one I saw a bloke at Wembley wearing. I hadn't seen that one on eBay, I wonder where he got that one from, really nice tracksuit top. The one I saw on eBay several months ago, was this one, which is rather nice also.

image.jpeg

I’m going to take a wild guess here and say that would be Mr Retro himself @sp1884 that you most likely saw. 

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

image.jpeg

its a great idea however im not sure that I have the inclination to go through the whole thing again but with track suit tops !!

I do love that umbro one, the ones on ebay are just standard umbro retro tops that somebody has paid to have the ram embroidered on, the give away for this is that the ram is on the wrong side, the white one at Wembley had the badge on the correct side if I remember correctly, however it if had of been from the 70s it would have been blue and white not black and white, old cloughie used to wear some nice early umbro track tops.

good to see that you are keeping the old grey matter ticking over @Inverurie Ram!!

Just came across a photo of Asanovic wearing a kit i've never seen before. If it's real, must be the 96/97 3rd Kit but can't find any other mention of it online. Does anyone remember it/have any info cos I'd love to get my hands on one if they made replicas?

image.png.519e5d6afdbeeadcdd5bcbbcfbc5315d.png

10 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Just came across a photo of Asanovic wearing a kit i've never seen before. If it's real, must be the 96/97 3rd Kit but can't find any other mention of it online. Does anyone remember it/have any info cos I'd love to get my hands on one if they made replicas?

image.png.519e5d6afdbeeadcdd5bcbbcfbc5315d.png

Have you had a look in @loweman2‘s book?