Jump to content
loweman2

The Colours of The Rams: The shirt colours of Derby County Football Club

Recommended Posts

On 27/04/2019 at 21:03, loweman2 said:

I’m sure that I have bored enough of you with my posting of Derby county shirts over the years

Something I've often wondered - Assuming Black and White are our 'first colours' - Do we have a historic trend for what our 'second colours' are? In my lifetime I feel like yellow and blue are a recurring theme but that might be just the ones that stick in my mind - Also feel like a navy blue has come up again and again

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yes I have a few, still need to get the Croatian one, I have been buying a few ex club shirts from ex players, ravenelli juventus, Baiano Fiorentina, Idiakez Real Sociedad etc ! This lead on to me buying Italian and Spanish centenary shirts like inter Milan, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Real Madrid, juventus to name a few, at this point Mrs Loweman2 served me with an ultimatum! 😂😂🤔

You can have mine mate,I’ll get a pic for you first, let me know if it’s the one (was Stimac era obviously!!) 🇭🇷 

I’ve e a signed football from a few years back, yours if you want it? 

What about cricket shirts? Will get a pic of that too. 

 

Edited by SKRam
Added text

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, SKRam said:

You can have mine mate,I’ll get a pic for you first, let me know if it’s the one (was Stimac era obviously!!) 🇭🇷 

I’ve e a signed football from a few years back, yours if you want it? 

What about cricket shirts? Will get a pic of that too. 

Mrs Loweman right now

janet varney no GIF by IFC

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Can’t upload other pics, up to 3.42 thingys max, is this because I’ve tried to upload too soon @David

3.42 thingys? I'm guessing you mean Mb, which is the file size.

How many are you trying to upload into one post?

If it's a few try splitting them into different posts.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SKRam said:

You can have mine mate,I’ll get a pic for you first, let me know if it’s the one (was Stimac era obviously!!) 🇭🇷 

I’ve e a signed football from a few years back, yours if you want it? 

What about cricket shirts? Will get a pic of that too. 

 

what a top man ! yes please that would be fantastic and a very kind gesture ! i will pm you ! 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, David said:

3.42 thingys? I'm guessing you mean Mb, which is the file size.

How many are you trying to upload into one post?

If it's a few try splitting them into different posts.

I have an allergy to anything with letters like Mb David as you can gather. Did try and upload three in one go, I’ll split them, many thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

yes mate it is all useful thank you !!! me and Mrs L can have a kick about !!! top man !

😂Don’t recognise many, Chris Riggott there! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/04/2019 at 03:24, Inverurie Ram said:

I had the same idea as @loweman2 to collect Derby County shirts from the day I was born also, but I gave up several years ago and got nowhere near as dedicated to the idea as @loweman2. Do you have any duplicates?

I also have a large collection of The Wedding Present band t-shirts, long sleeves, polo shirts, football shirts, sweatshirts, hoody tops , but failed miserably to buy their cycling shirts, so if anyone has any one of these two tops and would like to sell,  please PM.

 

 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you manage to get hold of 2...send It my way.!! 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, loweman2 said:

The shirt isn’t sat in the middle properly and the text at the bottom isn’t central ! Buggers !

will be put right overnight !

Now you've done it. I was perfectly happy with the book, now I've got Boycies OCD. 😖

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SKRam said:

😂Don’t recognise many, Chris Riggott there! 

The one in the pic is Ian Evatt

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/04/2019 at 08:24, Inverurie Ram said:

I had the same idea as @loweman2 to collect Derby County shirts from the day I was born also, but I gave up several years ago and got nowhere near as dedicated to the idea as @loweman2. Do you have any duplicates?

I also have a large collection of The Wedding Present band t-shirts, long sleeves, polo shirts, football shirts, sweatshirts, hoody tops , but failed miserably to buy their cycling shirts, so if anyone has any one of these two tops and would like to sell,  please PM.

 

 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Aup, shame you haven’t continued the intensive shirt collecting. Out of curiosity, are any of your Derby County shirts for sale mate?

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/04/2019 at 21:51, SKRam said:

Think you’ve got all these loweman2?

14F71516-0DE4-452E-B3AD-F1F66C1173E5.jpeg

He does have all of them the lucky bugger. Haha. I need a couple of those shirts though... Are they for sale can I ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 30/04/2019 at 21:51, SKRam said:

Think you’ve got all these loweman2?

14F71516-0DE4-452E-B3AD-F1F66C1173E5.jpeg

SK ram I'm also a huge Derby shirt collector and would be very interested in the bpcc shirt if your interested in selling? Feel free to send me an email. 

[removed email address]

Cheers, Matt.

Edited by David
Removed your email address, really don't want to publicly post your email address for spambots to use. We have a private message option on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post

Got home yesterday to find your book had turned up - which rounded the day off nicely.

Only had chance to glance through it but there's some great kits in there , and some I'd rather forget ( 76/79 2nd kit for one ! ).

A fantastic record, and top effort - thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Herdwick Ram said:

Got home yesterday to find your book had turned up - which rounded the day off nicely.

Only had chance to glance through it but there's some great kits in there , and some I'd rather forget ( 76/79 2nd kit for one ! ).

A fantastic record, and top effort - thank you.

 

Top man @Herdwick Ram

its a good account of all of our kits and colours !

i love that red shirt ! 😂

please leave a review mate on amazon for it 👍🐏

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.