Concept kits

Dcfcsr92

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, David said:

PM me the images and I’ll sort, I’ve got to see this! ?

Cheeky forum proprietor.

Anyway, it’s a second kit shirt, never worked out how to give it a round neck, or white Ram facing left, and white sponsor logo. 

Winner winner chicken dinner. ? 

F3E7FE9E-4EC7-493E-B386-7A843EA9636F.png

I like that away shirt. I seem to remember Mel saying at a fans forum, maybe the one at the Bell with Rowett that they’re usually done a hefty time in advance. So next seasons was done by the start of the current for example.  

I may/probably am wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Cheeky forum proprietor.

Anyway, it’s a second kit shirt, never worked out how to give it a round neck, or white Ram facing left, and white sponsor logo. 

Winner winner chicken dinner. ? 

F3E7FE9E-4EC7-493E-B386-7A843EA9636F.png

Well, I was expecting something better than this to be honest, but I've still done it for you, minus the round neck. I've incorporated a new multi million pound shirt sponsorship deal.

shirt.png

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Ghastly, how it ever got passed the prototype stage is beyond me...and the Ram is facing the wrong way. 

It’s the design for Ukraine’s shirt in ‘92 just with our badge instead of theirs

The ram has faced either way at different stages 

1 hour ago, David said:

Well, I was expecting something better than this to be honest, but I've still done it for you, minus the round neck. I've incorporated a new multi million pound shirt sponsorship deal.

shirt.png

The club badge is great, even the sponsors logo is passable. But as for the rest of the shirt, it's a big NO

If I had feelings you pair would have hurt ‘em.  ?

That shirt would look great teamed up with black Levi jeans and my highly polished blue DM boots.

As for the players, white shorts, white or blue socks depending on oppositions colours. Get with the beat.

1 minute ago, David said:

Not a fan either, just helping Pearl see out his dream!

Understand that. Liked you additions to a poor shirt. Pearl could offer it to our last opponent. 

Maybe not, as it's worse than the pink one that they were wearing.

37 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

If I had feelings you pair would have hurt ‘em.  ?

That shirt would look great teamed up with black Levi jeans and my highly polished blue DM boots.

As for the players, white shorts, white or blue socks depending on oppositions colours. Get with the beat.

Looks like a negative of QPR, so a big no from me.

Love the ones on the OP though. Is there a bit too much red on the third kit though? @B4ev6is, thoughts?

19 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Looks like a negative of QPR, so a big no from me.

Love the ones on the OP though. Is there a bit too much red on the third kit though? @B4ev6is, thoughts?

It’s all cool TT, put your head above the parapet and you’re there to be shot at, got no problem with anybody not liking it. ?

Archived