Concept kits

Dcfcsr92

I actually like those collars/buttons on the shirts in the OP link.

I also like Pearly's striped effort.  Matches my bike lovely!  :-)

And as for David's new sponsor... How immense would that be, as the biggest raspberry of all, to all those calling foul on Mel's financial shenanigans!  Brilliant!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, David said:

Well, I was expecting something better than this to be honest, but I've still done it for you, minus the round neck. I've incorporated a new multi million pound shirt sponsorship deal.

shirt.png

Tweet this at Steve Gibson. Maybe we can get him to run crying to the EFL again.

• 6 months later...

I broke my leg recently so have a lot of time on my hands, which I'm productively using by playing football manager 19 and making kit's.

Anyway, these are my current concept kits, I'd prefer Black and white and light blue away kits but i cant change the in game kits

derby_1.png

derby_2.png

derby_3.png

23 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

That's the kind of blue we should have, I really don't like the colour of our away kit this season it's just really odd. 

Its from last seasons away, it was a way better blue, these are the black and light blue

derbyblack.png

derbyblue.png

1 hour ago, leamram said:

I broke my leg recently so have a lot of time on my hands, which I'm productively using by playing football manager 19 and making kit's.

Anyway, these are my current concept kits, I'd prefer Black and white and light blue away kits but i cant change the in game kits

derby_1.png

derby_2.png

derby_3.png

Loving them kits. They are a thing of beauty. ?

Archived