Naughty Frank (again)

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with the "failure to control players" charge from a couple of weeks back? It sounded like we didn't agree with it, but I've heard nothing of whether we accepted it or challenged it.

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Saw the thread and I thought it was to do with a certain famous Derby actor and what he got his co star to do......

Can't put that on here mate ? 

There's no evident 'behaviour' to speak of unless they're going to start trying to throw the book at every manager who walks onto the pitch after full time to celebrate with his team/fans.

There's complete video footage of him from the full time whistle onwards, he shakes everyone's hands and there's no sign of anyone being disgruntled with anything that's said at that point, so...

Can only assume someone in the QPR playing squad has got mardy about losing and turned playground snitch

7 minutes ago, Coconut said:

There's no evident 'behaviour' to speak of unless they're going to start trying to throw the book at every manager who walks onto the pitch after full time to celebrate with his team/fans.

There's complete video footage of him from the full time whistle onwards, he shakes everyone's hands and there's no sign of anyone being disgruntled with anything that's said at that point, so...

Can only assume someone in the QPR playing squad has got mardy about losing and turned playground snitch

Brum game mate. 

9 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Birmingham

Just now, Coconut said:

Aye I know, cheers.

I posted again immedately afterwards admitting to my error, but that's disappeared. ? Not cheers

Actually, you put it in the wrong thread, it’s in the Things People Do To Boil My Pi..Annoy me one. 

Archived